1 touch view - 1Touch Contacts (OTC) can be used to make phone calls as well as send SMS to multiple recepients. OTC implements a Smart Searching technique that eliminates multiple presses of the same key when searching for a contact. The TITLE text shows the matching text as you press the keys when searching for a contact. For example, if you wish to search for 'Adam' you would press the keys 2,3,2 and 6 in that order. The title text would display the first four characters of the first matching contact for the key combination of 2,3,2 and 6. With OTC you do not have to repeatedly clear the search by pressing the clear key multiple times. After a contact is selected, the search gets automatically reset so that you can start another search. This makes selecting multiple contacts a breeze.
* Uses the same database as the built-in contacts application
* Multiple Selection List with Smart Search
* SMS multiple recipients
* Sort contacts by First or Last name
* Switch between Mobile, Home and Work numbers by using the RIGHT ARROW key
* Add/edit/delete pre-defined messages for SMS(favorites)
* Use Smart Search to select multiple favorites to be inserted into your SMS message
* Synchronize Contacts using PC Suite (same as built-in contacts app)
* When sending SMS, you can add phone numbers that are not in the contacts database.
Like it? Share with your friends!
TrueCaller IDs Say hello to your new phone app with the ability to identify unknown callers and blocks unwanted calls
Shaplus mobile number info(SIGNED) Enter first 4 or 5 digits of any Indian mobile number and it will show the location and mobile operator of that number. It is an offline application so no need of Internet or GPRS connection. Useful to trace origin of miss calls you receive