5ud0ku - 'The aim of the canonical puzzle is to enter a numerical digit from 1 through 9 in each cell of a 9x9 grid made up of 3x3 subgrids (called "regions"), starting with various digits given in some cells (the "givens"). Each row, column, and region must contain only one instance of each numeral. Completing the puzzle requires patience and logical ability.'
· * runs on mobile devices (min. 128 x 128 pixels) with java versions for at least MIDP 1.0 and CLDC 1.0
· (depending on screen size, about 200k to 700k heap (RAM) is needed)
· * game creator (three difficulty levels)
· * game editor and game solver
· * supports pointer-devices (Smartphones/PDA)
· * colored digits and colored pencilmarks
· * four different display sizes (auto adjusting, fullscreen on MIDP2.0 devices)
· * autosave/load, load and save of games
· * undo/redo mode
· * game generation can be customized
· * solving time status display
· * helper: check puzzle
· * helper: beginner mode (automatic pencilmarks)
· * helper: calculate pencilmarks
· * helper: show specific digit
· * helper: signal conflicts
· * helper: show possible digits in sidebar (depends on display size)
· * helper: show remaining digits in sidebar (depends on display size)
· * english, german, hungarian language set
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «GNU»:
Asteroids for Java Asteroids for Java - Asteroid Zone is a Java 2 Micro Edition (j2me) version of the classic arcade game: your spaceship has ventured into a particularly unfriendly area of space where it must strive for survival by blasting asteroids which threaten to squash it. The ship has a powerful gun, a propulsion system (be careful with inertia !), and can teleport
Jamtris J2ME Tetris MIDlet for mobile phones that works on all Java-enabled phones with a color screen
Sokoban (Java) Sokoban - a clone of the classic Sokoban game. The goal of the game is to push boxes to the marked places, which can be quite tricky.
· 650 puzzles in 8 levelsets (microban, microcosmos, minicosmos, nabokosmos, sokogen, yoshio, SokEvo, SokHard) to solve.
· Will rotate map to best fit the device's resolution
cubesmashers Juego Touch donde tienes que reunir tres o mas cubos con el mismo color haciendos girar
Hanoi Tower for Java Midlet version of the popular puzzle where you have to move all the blocks from the first tower to the last in the same order
PoppinPanda The most advanced marble-popping game on mobile, simply to play but difficult to master. It's pure pandamonium!
Skb Skb - Clone of the game Sokoban for your cell phone.
- unlimited undo levels
- save/load game
- a level table on which to check your progress
(see 'Info' menu item for keyboard configuration)
Includes the classic levels, and also:
Nabokosmos by Aymeric du Peloux,
Sasquatch IV by David W. Skinner,
Yoshio by Yoshio Murase,
Boxes by Francois Marques
Rubix Redux (Java) Like a rubix cube (Rubik's Cube), but the cube is laid out in a 2d matrix
Block Dream Block Dream is a block-dropping game in which players must manipulate shapes to construct complete rows