Abiro Jitter - Abiro Jitter (Java Twitter) is an easy-to-use and fully-featured Twitter client for mobile phones.
Benefits compared to using SMS to communicate with Twitter:
* Less expensive than SMS (and especially so if you have a flatrate subscription), as information is sent over the data connection
* Notifications don't fill up your SMS Inbox
* Support for more languages (actually any, provided the phone supports them)
* More functionality, e.g. listing of timelines and users, as well as direct messages
* More responsive
Jitter communicates directly with the Twitter server, increasing performance and reliability.
Configure: Enter Setup for username and password, and whether you want to see your own messages in timelines. Perform Save.
Send an update: Enter a message and perform Update.
List messages or users: Perform Friends/Public/User Timeline, Direct Messages, Friends, Followers or Featured.
Send a direct message: Enter a message and select Send Direct. Then enter a username, or select from the list of users, and select Send.
That's all there's to it. Have fun!
Regarding username and password:
* Please register at twitter.com if you don't already have a Twitter account.
* Both are case sensitive.
* They are saved between sessions, so you don't need to enter them again.
Regarding symbol sets:
* Jitter supports all languages, but your phone needs to support fonts that include local characters and symbols.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Abiro»:
Abiro Unit Converter Abiro Unit Converter enables you to quickly and easily convert between popular units and number bases
Abiro Mobile Blogger Abiro Mobile Blogger makes it very simple to submit text entries to Google Blogger from a mobile phone