Albite Reader is an open-source e-book reader for Java Mobile released under the Apache 2.0 License and developed by Svetlin Ankov. Works with EPUB, txt and (x)html files.
* anti-aliased bitmap font in four sizes with over 500 850 glyphs, including latin, cyrillic and greek
* hyphenation for 29 languages
* 23 character encodings, including UTF-8 and most of ISO-8859 and Windows-125x
* animated touch-guided scrolling
* horizontal and vertical scrolling
* on-touch dictionary look up
* units conversion: temperature, length, area, ...
* portrait and landscape view
* images and basic styling
* color profiles
* portable book settings
* table of contents
Books Open TXT files with UTF-8 encoding on your cell phone. Fullscreen landscape reading. Recent files list. Resume reading from the same line
EPUB reader Known supported devices:
Nokia N8-00, E7-00, X7, C7, C6, E6 and S60v5 Touch (Nokia X6-00, Nokia C6-00, Nokia C5-03, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5250, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia N97