Anyview is a free ebook reader for mobile phones. It is known to run successfully on more than 100 phone models from Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Nokia, Blackberry and so on.
· It can read files of type TXT, HTML, PDB (TEXt/REAd format, but don't support iSiloX format), as well as display GIF, JPEG and PNG files.
· Can handle UTF-8, ASCII and Unicode - so can display Spanish and other language texts.
· Fully touch screen enabled (for those phones with touch screens)
· Very fast and responsive
· Can open files directly from your phone - no need to add text file into jar file (as you have to do with most other ebook readers)
· Has great page turning capability - you use 2/8 keys (or touch page) for page scroll and 4/6 keys (or use joystick) for line scroll. You can also turn on automatic scrolling.
· Has Search, Jump to and bookmark features - everything you would expect of an ebook reader.
· It supports reading directly from ZIP files - so your ebooks can take up less space on your phone.
· Provides flexible customization capabilities with more than 50 user-customizable settings such as font size, colors, screen layout, etc. These preferences can be saved in Settings files and you can set up multiple settings files for use with different document types.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:∑ MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0, JSR-75
Other Java Freeware of Developer «zhangjian»:
dbrowse j2me J2me data browser, build for reading csv file in the phone
AudibleAir (Java) Audible.com, the Internetís premier provider of digital audiobooks and more, is now available on your mobile device!
MobiReader Read all your pdfs and docs with your mobile
Foliant Amazing ebook reader for touch screen phones. Can read txt and fb2. Application running on modern phones and smartphones supporting Java. Its main functions are organizing your collection of books and comfortable reading them
Face Reader FaceReader is the worlds most sophisticated and detailed Face Reading application for the Java Mobiles
UrlReader This midlet allows you to download and read text files. Just enter the URL to the text file you want to read, and voila!