BGBlitz2go - BGBlitz2go 2.0.0 is online. Finally an expert Level AI for your mobile/cell phone (for experts: error rate less than 2.0, rating 1970). It has appealing graphics and it is developed to have an intuitive and effortless user interface. For details see the news page.
A sample of BGBlitz2go features are:
* Play Backgammon against a expert level opponent. It's AI is derived from BGBlitz, winner of the Backgammon events at the Computer Olympiads in 2007, 2003 and 2002.
* Play against other humans at the FIBS server (if the mobile supports the "Socket-Connection")
* Money game and match play.
* A tutor helps to improve your game.
* Choose between several themes.
* Touch screen support.
* Save your matches or interesting positions for later analysis/replay (if the mobile supports JSR 75).
* Current languages are English, Swedish and German.
Las Damas A spanish version of checkers that allows you to play against your phone
Checkers - Online Checkers - Online - Play Checkers with anyone from around the world. Build your own social network of game loving friends. You can chat and play, send funny messages and show off your skills. Get 11 more games such as: 4inarow, Reversi, Pingi, WallBall and more
lotec Connect4 lotec Connect4 - free game for your mobile phone,blackberry,palm (j2me/midp1.0) and is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening
SimpleDice Very Simple Dice roller. Press any key to get dice result between 1-6
Knight's Tour Knight's Tour - This is a version of a classic chess puzzle. The object of the game is to move the knight to each square on the chess board visiting each square only once.
This game features:
Custom start positions
2 types of games. Closed and open loop.
Save and load games
Towers (Java) Towers is a chess game for two players who automatically exchange their moves via email
Cento Cento - Cento is a Java Mobile (J2ME) game (MIDLET) for midp 1.0 or greater phones and devices. It is very simple but addictive and, best of all, it's free!
Cento should work on most Java phones such as nokia, siemens and sony-ericcson. It hasn't been tested on many devices, but its code is pretty clean and doesn't use any non standard class or method
Air Hockey Challenge Juego que simila una mesa de aire donde tienes que meter el disco en la porteria contraria