BGBlitz2go - BGBlitz2go 2.0.0 is online. Finally an expert Level AI for your mobile/cell phone (for experts: error rate less than 2.0, rating 1970). It has appealing graphics and it is developed to have an intuitive and effortless user interface. For details see the news page.
A sample of BGBlitz2go features are:
* Play Backgammon against a expert level opponent. It's AI is derived from BGBlitz, winner of the Backgammon events at the Computer Olympiads in 2007, 2003 and 2002.
* Play against other humans at the FIBS server (if the mobile supports the "Socket-Connection")
* Money game and match play.
* A tutor helps to improve your game.
* Choose between several themes.
* Touch screen support.
* Save your matches or interesting positions for later analysis/replay (if the mobile supports JSR 75).
* Current languages are English, Swedish and German.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Chess Clock for Java A flexible chess/go clock with fischer, bronstein extra time and canadian, japanese byo-yomi timing
Battle Chess Chess comes to life as two medieval armies meet on a checkered battlefield! Watch pieces move animatedly, and enjoy cool fight sequences as they face off against one-another in a battle to the death
Spruce Checkers Spruce Checkers is a checkers game that supports both keyboard and touchscreen devices