BombSweeper is a clone of the classic Mine Sweeper game.
Use GameA key to switch mode between clear and tag. On touchscreen devices you can also click at the bottom black border. A text at the bottom right says "Tagging" or "Clearing".
Use Fire button (usually the action button in the middle of the four-way arrow-like buttons) to execute the mode (clear or tag). Or, on touchscreen devices you can just point on the brick to clear/tag.
Use GameB button to tag. Might be useful if you want clear on Fire and tag on another button (ie GameB).
· Saves highscores with top 5 best scores.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Uses FullScreen on Nokia and midp/2.0 devices.
· Support for pointer based devices, like P800+/A925+ etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Only 3% bombs bug introduced in 1.4, changed back to 16%.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»: