BTLib is a J2ME Bluetooth library useful when developing applications for Java, Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.
What's New in This Release:
· StreamUtils class added - simple utility methods for basic object serialization
· UnitTests added
· Client now receives its clientId
· Server is now able to forcefully disconnect clients
· ArrayUtils class added - support for comparing/cloning arrays, Queue and Enumerations
· Queue now support peeking into its contents and a LIFO o Peer now detects maximum packet size (MTU) and max. number of bluetooth connections