Buddyway (Java) is a free GPS cell phone tracking system. Register now, download the Buddyway mobile application for free and start your adventure with Buddyway!
1. Track & save your trips
* Going on a trip?
* Meeting your friends?
* Do you want to save your memories?
* Do you want to show others where you've been lately?
You've came to the right place!
Install the dedicated Buddyway mobile application on your phone and take it with you on a trip
Information about your position is sent automatically to Buddyway server.
2. Add your notes
* Something interesting happened during your trip?
* Do you want to remember where it was?
* Or maybe you want to share it with your friends?
Add personal note from a trip with the dedicated mobile Buddyway application on your phone!
Added notes are automatically assigned to your trip, to the place you are at!
3. View your trips
For each of your trips you have information about:
* Trip's length
* Time of start and finish
* Trip's duration
* Trip's average and maximum speed
* Number of trip's GPS coordinates
* Number of GPS coordinates recorded
What's more, we automatically detect when you take a break and we mark it on the map.
4. View statistic charts
* Do you want to see how fast were you moving during your trip?
* Or maybe you want to know how was your altitude changing?
You can view your speed and altitude statistics on the automatically generated charts.
Easily select the period you wish to see more accurately to zoom in.
Double click to reset the chart to its initial position.
5. Set personal notifications
* Do you want to know the exact time of reaching some place?
* Do you want to have more detailed information about your trip?
Simply define a special notification area on the map.
Just define your notification area on our special map.
Each time the system detects you are entering this area, we will send you an e-mail.
6. Share the trips with your friends
You can share each of your trips with your friends.
With a single click you can make your trip visible to others at special, unique page adress.
You don't want the trip to be visible to others any longer? You can always make it inaccessible to public with a singe click.
7. Save trips to Google Earth
You can send each of your trips to Google Earth. Make use of its advanced features:
* See your trip in 3D-mode
* Relive your trip in the virtual world
* Find other user's information about nearby locations.
* Add your personal notes to your trip, save it and send to your friends.
* And many, many more...
ED Fonecta Fonecta provides you with millions of local contacts and services - for free! Let the GPS-aided search help you find nearest restaurants, hotels, or other local businesses. Integrated maps with directions will take you to your destination
TrackMyJourney (Sony Ericsson) TMJ-Mobile is a Java mobile phone application that uses GPS data to provide a number of functions, including navigation, location tracking, map display and route plotting
amAze (LG) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa
VGPS (Vietnamese GPS) VGPS was designed to use city street maps on your ordinary mobile phone without the need of having GPS receiver or internet connection