CacheTrack is a Java application for S60 mobile phones that reads files in the Geocaching.com-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches.
CacheTrack is a free application. You just have to visit a web page containing the latest about CacheTrack on your phone to unlock the application for 24 hours.
· Open GPX files which are compatible with Geocaching.com
· record of your tour
· export the recorded tour as a KML file to be viewed with Google Earth
· export waypoints as "Landmarks" e.g. to view them on Nokia Maps or use the "Navigate to" function of your phone
· create new waypoints
· waypoint projection
· view images referenced by the cache description
· view cache logs
· view cache description
· view cache hints
· can use internal or external GPS receivers
· automate the creation of waypoints based on instructions found in the cache description by the use of a so called "Solver"
· view an Google Maps image showing the current waypoints
What's New in This Release:
· Can now read new and old Geocaching.com GPX files
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Bjoern Quentin»:
MTKTuner A little utility for your J2ME phone to turn WAAS/EGNOS on/off on your MTK powered bluetooth GPS receiver (e.g. the Holux M-1000)
WPAverager WPAverager helps you to create more exact landmarks / waypoints with your mobile device
GpsMid Tunisis GpsMid is a free, fully offline, vector based map application for your mobile phone
Trapster (Java) Trapster is a free service that allows users to share the location of police speed traps using their mobile phones
Place Finder GPS A tool for finding places of interest in the vicinity (based on GPS location data)
amAze (Sonim) AmAze is a first of its kind free navigation and local search service. It is free to download and use and it contains wide coverage of maps including aerial photo in Europe, North America, Australia and parts of Asia and Africa