Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones. It is configurable and contains most of the normal functions such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions, conversions, constants, memories and binary and hexadecimal notation. The configurations include possibilities to
* display a welcome screen or not
* display the call stack or not
* automatically return to the basic arithmetic screen or not
* use full screen mode or not
* use nice looking button texts or "safe" texts that works in any mobile
* choose from two different keyboard layouts
* select calculation font size
* select default number format (sci/eng/default)
* decide type of "long button press" notification
One important thing to note is that most buttons have two functions. Press and hold down the key to access the "secondary" function which is denoted by the bottom right text on the buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a calculations error for hyperbolic functions
· Added a function to display decimal numbers in degrees, arc minutes and arc seconds
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lars Johanson»:
Calc4M Calc4M is a calculator for mobile phones. It is configurable and contains most of the normal functions such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions, conversions, constants, memories and binary and hexadecimal notation
Graph2Go Graph2Go - Graphing calculators are instrumental in teaching and learning mathematics. It is an environment that supports conceptual understanding of functions in general, and school algebra and real analysis in particular. Especially, it enhances connections between graphic and symbolic representations
FastCalc by Panayotis FastCalc by Panayotis - FastCalc is a calculator optimized to minimize the distance the fingers have to move, in order to perform the basic calculator tasks.
For this reason only the 12 basic buttons of the mobile phone are used
Calculator v.2 Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
• Perform basic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Do scientific operations such as trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions
MatrixGuy A small scale Matrix Calculator which computes determinants, inverses, adjoints and transpose of matrices
Solve2Go Solve2Go - supports solving equations and inequalities by means of conjectures based on visual thinking. Conjectures can be refuted or supported by examples provided by the tool, and should be proved using symbolic manipulations on paper.
Equations: when we want to know for which values of x the two functions are equal
Comments on Calc4M:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen