ChatRise is an IP-to-IP messaging program which has 2 multiplayer games inside: a battleship game and a checkers game.
· Needing very low data bandwidth
· Audio capture and send,
· Image capture and send,
· Automatic start with SMS push registry,
· Send IP over SMS and push start,
· Battleship game: two players over internet,
· Checkers game: two players over internet, based on Custom Item,
· Animated smileys,
· Ergonomic design,
· The message screen uses Custom Item, so write and see what is happening.
· The user can save incoming pictures and resend them
· Audio format selection
· Image format and size selection
· Ergonomic full screen design
· Key Lock,
· Auto re-connect
· Two languages supported: English, Turkish
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mobilerise»:
MsnRise MsnRise - Proxyless MSN client for Java-enabled phones.
· Supports direct picture and voice sending and receiving.
· Personal message.
· Message screen uses CustomItem,so write and see what is happening (t9 support).
· Incoming mail headers can be seen.
· Shows unread mails number.
· Typing status
HexStarBoard HexStarBoard - A clone of a game known as Chinese Checkers. Supports both classic and fast pace variations of the game (fast pace rule allows jumping over non-adjacent pieces). Allows from 2 to 6 players.
This implementation supports several board sizes, as well as different amount for marbles for a selected board size
Connect4 (Java) Connect4 is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Change difficulty of computer player.
· Adjustable board size
Akiza Pool Akiza Pool - Fancy a fun way to pass time.Load up Akiza Pool for an over the top view of arcade pool.Tournament and Multiplayer options available.You can even set up a match and watch the game progress
Farkle simple Farkle simple - Check out the best dice game ever. All you have to do is launch your browser on your mobile phone and load www.farkle.mobi
The game is currently running as a web application. But do not be sad, we will bring you a multiplayer version of this application SOON!
The game is played with six dice. All six dice are rolled to start a turn