ChatRise is an IP-to-IP messaging program which has 2 multiplayer games inside: a battleship game and a checkers game.
· Needing very low data bandwidth
· Audio capture and send,
· Image capture and send,
· Automatic start with SMS push registry,
· Send IP over SMS and push start,
· Battleship game: two players over internet,
· Checkers game: two players over internet, based on Custom Item,
· Animated smileys,
· Ergonomic design,
· The message screen uses Custom Item, so write and see what is happening.
· The user can save incoming pictures and resend them
· Audio format selection
· Image format and size selection
· Ergonomic full screen design
· Key Lock,
· Auto re-connect
· Two languages supported: English, Turkish
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mobilerise»:
MsnRise MsnRise - Proxyless MSN client for Java-enabled phones.
· Supports direct picture and voice sending and receiving.
· Personal message.
· Message screen uses CustomItem,so write and see what is happening (t9 support).
· Incoming mail headers can be seen.
· Shows unread mails number.
· Typing status
Mastermind for J2ME Mastermind for J2ME is a mobile version of the classic board game. The most prominent feature is the ability to being able to fully configure the board using a number of parameters.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a splash screen at the start-up of the game.
· Fix: shows the correct combination at the end of the game