Version: 1.1 Platforms: Java Categories: Games Upload Date: 10 May 11 Developer:
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 88 Kb
Rating: 2.3/5 (Total Votes: 14)
Chess at Leisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? This game allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity- at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
- A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
- A possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
- A possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen, or '3' on your numbers pad). This will move a figure for you;
- An undo is available either from context menu, or by pressing '7' on numbers pad;
- A figure to be moved is flashed, if you only want a hint, which figure is to be moved;
- A possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
- Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions)
Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin. Many thanks to this guy!
For users of first version: normally, you can update Java based application on your phone without losing all downloaded compositions. For this, please try to install this updated version WITHOUT uninstalling previously installed version. The phone must take care to update the application and preserve its data.
Snake and Ladder The game is Hindu and was used to teach children about the religion in that the good squares allow a player to ascend higher in the league of life whereas evil will reduce a player back through reincarnation to lower tiers of life
Pentago Lite 2D mobile game inspired by the award winning traditional parent board game. It's a marble placement, turn-based strategy game. The goal is to be the first player to place five marbles in a row
Checkers - Online Play Checkers with anyone from around the world. Build your own social network of game loving friends. You can chat and play, send funny messages and show off your skills