Chess at Leisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? This game allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity- at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
- A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
- A possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
- A possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen, or '3' on your numbers pad). This will move a figure for you;
- An undo is available either from context menu, or by pressing '7' on numbers pad;
- A figure to be moved is flashed, if you only want a hint, which figure is to be moved;
- A possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
- Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions)
Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin. Many thanks to this guy!
For users of first version: normally, you can update Java based application on your phone without losing all downloaded compositions. For this, please try to install this updated version WITHOUT uninstalling previously installed version. The phone must take care to update the application and preserve its data.
iChess IChess2 is the new improved version of iChess, the First Chess Tactics application for Java mobiles with more than 700 positions. You can even load your own PGN file! New exciting features in iChess v2 to help you improve your tactical skills and use
Ludo Meego Ludo is a Multiplayer game using GPRS or against AI player for 2 to 4 players
chessrally chessrally Premiere Chess Game for the Microsoft® Windows® platform. With ChessRally 2, you can play chess with your friends and family with more flexibility than any other chess software available. Join us in our Online Rally Rooms (Chess Servers) to play or watch chess games, engage in lively chat, and just have tons of fun..
Mobile Chess Mobile Chess - Chess game with strong AI.
Chess on a mobile phone - it's a unique opportunity to not only get a portion of the intellectual pleasure, but also a great option to occupy yourself on a trip, or waiting. There is nothing supernatural, as the chess game can last for hours, depending on the level of professionalism of the players
best chess Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a chessboard, a square checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid
Wordy V1.02 Game of skill and imagination, can you get the most out of each board?
Chausar For Love Chausar For Love - Each throw of the dice the total score can be split up and distributed across the pieces.For instance,if 1,3 and 4 is thrown,a player might choose to move one piece 8 squares or three pieces 1,3 and 4 squares respectively
Comments on Chess at Leisure:
Best game for me
Date: 11 Aug 15
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen