ChessAtLeisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? ChessAtLeisure allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity - at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
· A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
· possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
· Possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen);
· Possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
· Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions) Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tomas Baltramaitis»:
Reversi This is the mobile version of the classic reversi game
Cento Cento - Cento is a Java Mobile (J2ME) game (MIDLET) for midp 1.0 or greater phones and devices. It is very simple but addictive and, best of all, it's free!
Cento should work on most Java phones such as nokia, siemens and sony-ericcson. It hasn't been tested on many devices, but its code is pretty clean and doesn't use any non standard class or method
Chausar For Love Chausar For Love - Each throw of the dice the total score can be split up and distributed across the pieces.For instance,if 1,3 and 4 is thrown,a player might choose to move one piece 8 squares or three pieces 1,3 and 4 squares respectively
Draughts Draughts - A simple Draughts/Checkers game where a user may play against the computer at easy, normal or hard level.
This application has been developed and posted here as part of my degree final year project to develop an adversary of reasonable intelligence on a mobile device with limited capabilities
Towers (Java) Towers is a chess game for two players who automatically exchange their moves via email
Checkers 1 FREE To move, you must move pieces diagonally, 1 step per turn only
Midnight pool 5 The most experienced billiard-players take part in the game again and are ready to fight with you fu
Comments on ChessAtLeisure:
Date: 15 May 12
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen