ChessAtLeisure - Ever wanted to increase your chess playing skills? Never had time to sit for long and learn the secrets of the game? ChessAtLeisure allows you to solve chess compositions of varying complexity - at your pace, with friendly hints if asked by you.
· A few chess compositions, packed along the application;
· possibility to download new compositions over the web (at no cost, except for air time - whatever your operator is charging you);
· Possibility to ask for a hint from your phone (press 'Hint move' when in board screen);
· Possibility to show full solution if you give up (press 'Menu' when in board screen and choose 'Show answer').
· Two sets of icons, depending on your screen size. (better quality icons are available for screens with min 240x260 dimensions) Chess compositions are taken from electronic books, published by Anders Thulin.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tomas Baltramaitis»:
itsmy Chess The classic board game in a weekly competition! Easy login with Facebook Connect!
Pentago Lite 2D mobile game inspired by the award winning traditional parent board game. It's a marble placement, turn-based strategy game. The goal is to be the first player to place five marbles in a row