Connect4 is a 4-in-a-row game. Name of the game is to get four markers in a row on a 7x6 sized board and is played by two players. Computer player uses a minimax search algorithm with alpha-beta pruning and iterative deepening.
· Play with a friend or against the computer.
· Change difficulty of computer player.
· Adjustable board size.
· Will work on any midp/1.0 capable device.
· Support for FullScreen on midp/2.0 devices.
· Swedish text if that is your setting, otherwise English.
What's New in This Release:
· Reworked with new AI-code.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lotec Software»:
Repeat (Java) Repeat is a free game where the goal is to repeat a sequence of flashing, like a kind of memory game