DJK Microtext - DJK Microtext is an application that allows you to read text files, directly from the mobile phone.
In order to load your own text file, you must do the following steps:
· you must edit the text file with the desired documentation and it is saved by the name 'file.txt';
· the well known archiver WinZip is installed;
· you must edit the file named 'file.txt' in the jar archive or add to archive others text files and then open them from application. (Jar archive is like zip - renaming .jar into .zip and vice versa is ok);
· you can drag&drop the files you want or recreate the jar archive with well-known tools;
· you must install the application (.jar) on the mobile phone.
· backward and forward scrolling, line by line and page by page;
· background, foreground and scrollbars color chooser;
· zoom function (100% to 300%);
· autoscroll, for automatic scroll at specified time interval (0 seconds to 20 seconds);
· text rotation at 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees for optimal display;
· manual and automatic configurations saves;
· words search function, in multiple files;
· multiple text files loading;
· SMS function, for sending messages with the content of current page;
· font options: bold, italic, plain, underline / small, medium, large;
· menu languages: Romanian, English, Italiano.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «DJK Mobile Software»:
eBook - chinese You can read your favourate books online or you can download them as well. There are many many different kinds of novels, just out of your imagination. Just take a taste of it and you will enjoy it!
Books Open TXT files with UTF-8 encoding on your cell phone. Fullscreen landscape reading. Recent files list. Resume reading from the same line