DJK Microtext - DJK Microtext is an application that allows you to read text files, directly from the mobile phone.
In order to load your own text file, you must do the following steps:
· you must edit the text file with the desired documentation and it is saved by the name 'file.txt';
· the well known archiver WinZip is installed;
· you must edit the file named 'file.txt' in the jar archive or add to archive others text files and then open them from application. (Jar archive is like zip - renaming .jar into .zip and vice versa is ok);
· you can drag&drop the files you want or recreate the jar archive with well-known tools;
· you must install the application (.jar) on the mobile phone.
· backward and forward scrolling, line by line and page by page;
· background, foreground and scrollbars color chooser;
· zoom function (100% to 300%);
· autoscroll, for automatic scroll at specified time interval (0 seconds to 20 seconds);
· text rotation at 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees for optimal display;
· manual and automatic configurations saves;
· words search function, in multiple files;
· multiple text files loading;
· SMS function, for sending messages with the content of current page;
· font options: bold, italic, plain, underline / small, medium, large;
· menu languages: Romanian, English, Italiano.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «DJK Mobile Software»:
DJK Dictionary Romanian - English / English - Romanian dictionary.· over 10.000 key-words in each variant of translation;· automatic suggestions for each searched word (5 similar words);· intuitive interface easy to use;· fast search;· menu languages are Romanian and English
DJK EuroMap DJK EuroMap - DJK EuroMap contains the map of Europe (countries, cities)
DJK RoMap DJK RoMap - DJK RoMap contains the map of Romania (cities, main roads, rivers)
DJK Bluevoice DJK Bluevoice - DJK Bluevoice is an application for voice chat using Bluetooth.
· the detection of all Bluetooh devices in your area;
· the devices are identified by type (phone, PC, peripheral, misc, etc
DJK SMS Send short messages (SMS) to many phone numbers at same time
Albite READER Albite Reader is an open-source e-book reader for Java Mobile released under the Apache 2.0 License and developed by Svetlin Ankov. Works with EPUB, txt and (x)html files
dbrowse j2me J2me data browser, build for reading csv file in the phone
ZXReader ZXReader is a txt eBook reader. Excellent book-reader. Supported file formats for reading: TXT, FB2, RTF, DOCX, ZIP (containing TXT, RTF, or FB2). ZXReader has a pleasant interface, the program has a flexible configuration system functionality
Libris 2.0 Libris 2.0 - Libris 2.0 eBook reader lets you read ebooks on your mobile
The Libris eBook reader turns your mobile into an eBook reader. Its clean interface and crisp anti-aliased fonts make reading on you mobile a pleasure!
Libris reads books in PalmDoc, unsecure eReader, plain text, and our own Libris formats. Books in PalmDoc format are available from www
epub Reader (Albite reader) Albite Reader - this java program for reading electronic books developed by Svetlin Ankov, which is free, and is distributed under the Apache 2.0 license, you can also change the source code, because it is open. Features java program to read books
100000 Books - Wattpad 100000 Books - Wattpad Also known as "YouTube for ebooks", is the world’s most popular ebook community for readers and writers to discover, share and connect. With over 4 million downloads, Wattpad is the world's most widely used mobile ebook application. Wattpad gives you FREE instant access to 100,000+ novels, fan fiction, short stories, poetry and more