· multiple views: 3D and 2D (also able to run on older cellphones which do not support 3D)
· automatic solvers which can solve the cube either step-by-step or completely
What's New in This Release:
· highscores now adjust to smaller screens and center properly
· Cool new main menu! The upper part of the main menu now shows a cube in 2d view while the lower part shows the menu items. When switching the items, the cube rotates and the cube will do a flip when the new game item is selected
· Fixed bug with cursor painting during solving. (3D view)
· The number keys used to switch highscore lists are now displayed next to the arrows
· The Game and the Demo can now use fullscreen, because we paint our own menu in the Game
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «fuzzymcgee, ignorama, kimlim, simbuerg, tobiasg»:
TetDraw TetDraw - is an exciting puzzle. The purpose of the game is to destroy the line by drawing shapes. B
Jewel Spin Jewel Spin - "New pieces fall down from the top of the screen", is it Tetris you cry? "Various different colours that you should match", Lines then? "Place three of them in a line and they'll disappear", Bejeweled? "To move a ball you must rotate groups of pieces"
Inertia Little puzzle game for Java MIDP enabled mobile devices like cell phones
Super Bike Jigsaw (320x240) Are you fond of solving puzzles? Download this FREE JAVA app to rearrange the scattered image - Super Bike and see your capability of solving puzzles
G3tr1s G3tr1s is another open-source clon of Tetris. Fulfill a level quota to get to the next level. Game is finished when all levels have been passed (lucky end!), or a block reaches the top of the block-stock (bad luck!). Have fun!
Minesweeper (Java) Minesweeper - This game doesn't need an introduction, and is a balanced game of skill and ultimately a bit of luck. You need to locate all the mines in a minefield using a minesweeper that counts how many mines are in the vicinity of the area you're clearing
Pokele Pokele - Once upon a time, there were two Pokeles - a girl and a boy. They were singles. There was a free house for living. Now all you should do is help them find the way home and find each other. Of course, this is what you should do to play the game, it is not necessary to make them grateful to you
Comments on Dr. Cube:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen