eGPSTrack is a GPS tracking application for mobile devices supporting J2ME connected with a Bluetooth GPS receiver. It isn't a navigator, the purpose is to be a positioning tool to be used in mountain to know where you are in each moment and to store the route that you are doing. Specially used for trekking, hiking and bike routes.
The application can load calibrated maps, (cartographic or satellite images), and show over it your saved route, current position and direction, offering thus a global vision of your trip.
You can generate maps to be used with eGPSTrack here.
What's New in This Release:
· General changes and improvements.
· Added support for GPS serial connected.
· Added preliminary support for internal GPS.
· Added Track Manager (new & load).
· Build-in exporters to GPX or KML.
· Map of elevations exported to KML.
· Added statistics screen.
· Multitrack visualization.
· Enabled background track logging.
· User Manual