Foliant v0.7.3 S60v3 - About (Foliant v0.7.3 S60v3/v5 J2ME) :
mobile eBook reader running on all phones and smartphones with Java support. Main functions are organization of your ebooks collection and comfortable reading. Application based on J2ME platform, MIDP 2.0
* Supported formats: TXT, FB2, ZIP, GZip
* Library with grouping books by authors, genres and other parameters.
* Search and download eBooks from web.
* Ability to comment and evaluate the books.
* User-friendly menu (with support for kinetic scrolling - OS 9.4).
* Support of basic encoding: WIN-1251, ISO-8859-5, UTF-8, KOI8R, DOS.
* Support for portrait and landscape screen mode.
* Three scrolling modes: kinetic scrolling, page-stroke scrolling, page-scrolling in zones.
* Screen rotation 90, 180, 270 degrees.
* Accelerometer support.
* Ability to disable dictionary.
* Hyphenation of words.
* Detailed setting of text formatting.
* Settings profiles.
* Backlight control (only Nokia).
* Fixed some bugs, added OPDS directory and restored English-Russian dictionary. In more detail.
* Added OPDS directory, an opportunity to comment and stand rating of books from catalogs.
* Added the function dictionary.
* Ability to enable / disable animation Flipped.
* Ability to enable / disable status bar.
* Charge battery is not displayed if its impossible to determine.
* Prohibition of reversing the last and first page tapom.
* Added option - Add without cover for push-button phones, eliminating the problem of adding some books in the library.
* Fixed problem with switching between links on a page.
Uploaded By: Casro
Like it? Share with your friends!
MtextReader MTextReader is a powerful text file reader for J2ME devices with JSR 75 and MIDP 2.0 support, features include: multi-language, multi-encoding, color schemes, support touchscreen, bookmarks, recent readings and much more
UrlReader This midlet allows you to download and read text files. Just enter the URL to the text file you want to read, and voila!