FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones. Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution, this is a good way to get more reliable result.
FPC Bench is a complete test tool to test performance and features.
· CPU/Memory benchmark (single threaded and multi threaded)
· GPU Graphics Benchmark
· NetMeter benchmark (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, WIFI speed)
· Check for the latest APIs
· Check for real time 3D graphics features
What's New in This Release:
Added a test to check for maximum memory capacity:
· FPC Bench is now able to output the maximum amount of allocatable memory by JVM.
FPC Bench is now able to detect NEW important APIs:
· JSR 271: Mobile Information Device Profile 3 (MIDP3).
· JSR 272: Mobile Broadcast Service API for Handheld Terminals.
· JSR 300: DRM API.
· FPC Bench is now able to check for Capuchin API support.
FPC Bench 3.1 now runs on phones without 3D capabilities (JSR184):
· If your phone does not support JSR184 please download the appropriate JAR file.
· Splashscreen now supports widescreen resolution, new icon added.
· Improved aspect ratio in landscape mode when running on widescreen screens.
· Fixed a bug in netmeter test that prevents some phones to scroll the form after the test is finished.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Davide Perini»:
Pocket Inclinometer Pocket Inclinometer - Pocket Inclinometer is a JavaME technology-based inclinometer capable of measuring the inclination of a flat surface.
Thanks to a specific calibration function, Pocket Inclinometer is able to calculate the possible inaccuracy of the motion sensor and to maximize the accuracy of the measurements
JBenchmark ACE (ARM CPU Estimator) JBenchmark ACE (ARM CPU Estimator) - JBenchmark ARM CPU Estimator gauges the generation of processor and clock frequency of mobile phones with unique Java-based software.
JBenchmark ACE software is free to download and once started, reveals the type of processor, clock speed and profiles the Java Virtual Machine (VM) used in that mobile device
Hammock Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces
FPC_Bench_3D The application has rich functionality and can perform the following tasks: retrieve detailed information about the "hardware" device under test, including data on the amount of available memory, software interfaces, and display characteristics of graphical 3D-engine (if present)
NokiaTester Tool for testing features specific to Java enabled cell phones from Nokia
NTL Benchmark NTL Benchmark - NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications. See how your phone looks in comparison to other devices. The program performs more than 100 different types of tests, reflecting the behavior of real applications
JBenchmark JBenchmark - JBenchmark 1.0 is a graphical performance measuring tool for the ever spreading Java enabled, color-screen mobile phones and pdas. JBenchmark helps performance hungry customers choosing the right mobile device
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
CPU Speed Test To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
Spruce Tester Spruce Tester is a valuable development tool for comprehensive testing of the hardware features of a Java enabled handset
SL45i Tester SL45i Tester is a utility for testing the Siemens SL45i proprietary libraries. Works with the SL45i only
Comments on FPC Bench:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen