GAEM - stands for Graphical Adventure tiny-Engine for Mobiles. The principal use for it is to interpret some text files with the correct data, plus some images supplied, and generate the scenario, the player and implement some basic functions for this kind of games (look at, grab, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Overall size reduced at least, but still too big: 195 Kb.
· Improved usability using icon menus instead of Commands. Because of how are designed (MenuOptions and MenuContainer) it's easy to add/modify new options and functions.
· All the dialogs fixed. Now all in English.
· Implemented select button to handle se current option selected in menus.
· Code improved. Not performance yet, I think...still slow in some sections.
· Help updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Victor Borrull»:
BEAT THE THIEF You have to save your Sugar, enemies are jumping on you, acquire new weapons and try to survive
super tank Nokia 5130XM,5320,5320XM,5630XM,5700,5710XM,5730XM,6110n,6120,6120c,6121c,6122c,6124c,6210,6210N,6210s,6220c,6290,6710N,6720c,6730C,6760s,6788,6790slide,c5,c5-02,E50,E51,E52,E55,E65,E66,E75,N71,N73,N73ie,N75,N76,N77,N78,N79,N81,N82,N85,N92,N93,N93i,N96,
Comments on GAEM:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen