GAEM - stands for Graphical Adventure tiny-Engine for Mobiles. The principal use for it is to interpret some text files with the correct data, plus some images supplied, and generate the scenario, the player and implement some basic functions for this kind of games (look at, grab, ...).
What's New in This Release:
· Overall size reduced at least, but still too big: 195 Kb.
· Improved usability using icon menus instead of Commands. Because of how are designed (MenuOptions and MenuContainer) it's easy to add/modify new options and functions.
· All the dialogs fixed. Now all in English.
· Implemented select button to handle se current option selected in menus.
· Code improved. Not performance yet, I think...still slow in some sections.
· Help updated.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Victor Borrull»:
Aakraman Aakraman is a puzzle game that requires strategic placement of warships to destroy the enemy fleet while staying afloat. Begin the game by placing all five of your ships on the board.Look out for the enemy ships and fire a shot
Stone Age_xFree Enjoy a classic of all time set in the Stone Age. A stake quick and easy, very addictive
Pirates Of The Seven Seas If you are fascinated by the world of pirates and have always dreamed of crossing swords and emptying your pistol into a horde of bloodthirsty, wild enemies, Pirates of the Seven Seas is the must-have game for your mobile phone
3in1 Old Skool Games_xFree 3in1 Old Skool Games_xFree - The 3in1 old skool games is a package of games offering you three popular games at one place - Celebrity Pairs, Reversi and Marble. In the Celebrity Pairs your task is to find every pair of cards in the shortest time possible
Diamond Pick Sam is hunting diamonds deep down in mine. Help Sam to collect diamonds and bring them to ground
Danny Danger Danny Danger - the main character of the game is a professional diver. He risks his life every day to earn some money. Collect gold and buy useful things to keep on diving