GCal is a Google Calendar client for Java-enabled phones.
· calendar filtering
· events creation
· event searching
· events location map viewing
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the different timezone issues. With version 0.3.5 it’s now possible to manually set the preferred timezone from the application Settings screen. To do so, you have 2 choices. If you want to use the timezone sent by Google Calendar server, you can set to “Yes” the “Use server timezone?” option. If you want to explicitly set your timezone, then set the previous option to “No“, and then specify your timezone offset in the “Timezone” field.
DaysToDay DaysToDay - Accurately count days or search dates in seconds.
· 10 Function Professional Calendar Counting!
· 10 Function Professional calendar counting!
· Works on almost ALL java-enabled mobile phones/PDAs.
· New in this version: Calendar count results are shown in a new and easy-to-read page
Islamic Calendar 2013 with Islamic Places View every month with different Islamic Places along with the Islamic Dates and List of Holidays. Added support for Touch screen devices to navigate through the entire Calendar
Week Number ISO by MOB Week Number ISO by MOB - This program converts between dates and week numbers (ISO) and day of week. More functions: adding days, adding business days (i.e. only counting m-f), day count down to certain date (timer), moving holidays (some are unique to Sweden, such as Midsummer's Eve). However, the program is in English
Devotional Calendar Free Devotional Calendar Free - Check Day & Date of 2011-2012 from Devotional Calendar. An attractive religious Images for each month. 'Options' menu helps you to change Image. Watch Slideshow of all Images
Phase of the Moon Phase of the Moon - Follow the moon with moonphases. Moon Phases shows the current moon phase. You can see the moon phases, day by day, the whole week, the month and see a lot of information about the current moon phase
Blync You want to build your robot to control a smart home, or simply learn how to program and use of microcomputers and microcontrollers? I want to learn more quickly and as easy as possible? Then Blynk - this is what you need.
Programming a variety of microcontrollers and microcomputers, such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and the like - one of the most interesting and relevant lessons
Comments on GCal:
Great app for Samsung b2710
Date: 26 Nov 14
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen