Go-Diary - Go-Diary is our FREEWARE diary or journal keeping software for mobile phones.
Use Go-Diary to:
- Keep all your personal thoughts.
- Know what happened when.
- Keep a history of a project you are working on.
- Note down the progress you make towards a goal you are trying to achieve.
· Works on most modern java enabled mobiles and pda's
· Password protected
· Pointing device enabled
· Set different moods per page: Normal, Happy, Sad, Angry, Surprised
· Help included
· Easy to use.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Go Mobile Software»:
Spruce Notes Great utility to jot down notes on the go, especially if you have a Java device with a keyboard or other advanced input device
Notes Locker An application to simulate notepad environment in your mobile and secure your notes with a password
JTask JTask is a very effective and simple to use To Do list manager