GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
Complex Numbers Calculator Using the complex numbers calculator the answers to algebra problems covering this topic is only as far as your mobile phone
mPustakSubtract Mathematics Practice app that lets you learn with a lot of fun!
Algeo calculator With Algeo, you can easily plot functions, find their intersections, derivatives, etc. You can solve equations as well. Some other features: calculates Taylor-series, builtin hyprebolic functions, and matrix operations
mjCalculator mjCalculator is a powerful scientific calculator with floating point.
· Reverse Polish Notation order.
· FIFO stack for 5 operands.
· Autoadjust to all screen sizes
NumBasis NumBasis is a basis tool converter for integer numbers written in any of the main numeration systems (decimal,binary,octal,hexadecimal).It supports large number formats(5-digits hexa,7-digits dec) and fast calculation
Function Grapher Function Grapher - Math function graphing tool: renders the graph based on your input equation. examples: 2x^2, sin(x) instructions: Press 'select' button to enter a equation then press 'Graph'(left soft key) to render the graph in screen version: 1.0
Sketch2Go Sketch2Go - encourages visual exploration of phenomena by providing qualitative indication of the ways in which the sketch drawn by the user changes. The sketch is a diagrammatic representation that attempts to help the viewer focus on the principles rather than on tedious details of the represented phenomenon. Phenomenon can refer to processes outside of mathematics (e
MultDivTrainer This application gives you multiplication and division mathematical problems in order to train your brain. Set your level of training, and start using the program. The software keeps record of your efficiency/speed
Jasymca Jasymca - Jasymca is a symbolic calculator. It solves and manipulates equations, handles basic calculus problems, and provides a few more typical functions of computer algebra systems. The syntax is loosely related to GNU-Maxima. While it is fun to play with mobile devices, it teaches the use of computer algebra systems, and may even be used to solve some real world problems
Scientific Calculator Scientific Calculator - Scientific Calculator for Your Mobile Phone. Use this scientific calculator to evaluate complex
Our scientific calculator enables to you calculate the value of complex expressions directly using your mobile phone
Comments on GraphViewer:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen