GraphViewer - You have a modern, Java compatible mobile phone and wouldn't it be handy if you could use your mobile to plot functions or use as an advanced scientific calculator? Well, GraphViewer is a graphical calculator that you can download and install on your mobile phone. With GraphViewer you can plot equations using the built-in functions, calculate its derivate, show a table with the functions critical points and even many more features.
· The solutions (null points) of an equation will be shown
· The first and second derivate can be shown
· Show the integral of a function
· You can calculate the local minima and maxima of the function
· You can calculate the function inflection points
· The intersection points of the different equations are calculated and can be shown
· You can interactively evaluate the functions at their critical points
· You can show a function table with the function coordinates at its critical points (So the null points, minima, maxima, inflection points... are automatically calculated)
· Build-in samples show the possibilities of all functions
· Calculate any function point up to 12 decimals.
· Multiple functions can be plotted in different colors at once
· In the settings you can set the internal precision, so you can choose between low precision (fast) or high precision (slow), depending on the speed of your mobile.
· You can save your equations and add them to the samples library of the Graph Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
Equations can be given in one of the following forms:
· Parametric equation: x=tsin(t);y=tcos(t)
· Polar equation: r=cos(4t)
· Cartesian equation in x and y: x^2+y^2=100
· Cartesian equation in x: y=sqrt(100-x^2)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tim Vermeiren»:
Numbers Teach to your kids with this simple app...Enjoy
mPustakMultiply Mathematics Practice app that lets you learn with a lot of fun!
Pocket KrHyper Pocket KrHyper is a theorem proving library for J2ME mobile phones. It supports reasoning in propositional, first order, and description logic and is aimed at mobile knowledge management or semantic web applications
MobileMaths MobileMaths - MobileMaths Version 2.0 contains the most powerful tools for your handset and included the following programs: 1. Professional Calculator 2. Equation Solver 3. Definite Integration 4. Function Solver 5. Linear System Solver 6. Powerful Graph 2D 7. Powerful Graph 3D 8. Powerful Curve Fitting (Regression) 9. Statistics 10. Matrix Operations 11
mPustak Add (320x240 360x640) MPustak Add Hindi is a Mathematics Practice app in Hindi language that helps you learn with a lot of fun Practice simple addition questions and compete against yourself for score and time
Please note that the current version supports 240x320 and 320x240 screen sizes only. For owners of phones with larger screen sizes, we request you to wait for another update to this application
Aritm by MOB Aritm trains you in simple mental calculation. This program teaches its users the addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division tables. It employs a very effective method, which makes the process short with these useful tables
Sketch2Go Sketch2Go - encourages visual exploration of phenomena by providing qualitative indication of the ways in which the sketch drawn by the user changes. The sketch is a diagrammatic representation that attempts to help the viewer focus on the principles rather than on tedious details of the represented phenomenon. Phenomenon can refer to processes outside of mathematics (e
Math for Kids - English Math for Kids - English - This application is an interesting way to start teaching English to children. Usually the kids like to play with the phone