Hammock is a J2ME test double framework; in particular it supports mock object test doubles.
· Can be used with any Java ME Unit Test framework like JMUnit, J2MEUnit and MoMEUnit. JMUnit is recommended though because both JMUnit and Hammock can be integrated into an Ant build.
· Has mock objects for many of the MIDP and CLDC classes and interfaces.
· Test doubles for classes from the optional PDA, MMAPI, WMA and the popular kSOAP2 library are included.
· Allows expectations to be set that a method will be invoked on a mock object and to specify the response behaviour.
· Includes a utility HammockMaker for mocking your own classes and interfaces. The utility can be run from the command line, as an Ant task in a continuous build or as an Eclipse plug-in.
· Supports spy object test doubles which can be useful for, in particular, looking at interactions between a class under test and LCDUI (GUI) collaborators.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a plug-in for Eclipse.
· Fixed a bug (static inner classes can now be mocked).
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «CA Meijer»:
Amark A visual benchmark for MIDP with stunning video effects
FPC_Bench_3D Calcul CPU/memory
calcul speed 3D
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D measures the 3D performance of mobile java (J2ME) devices
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications
NokiaTester Tool for testing features specific to Java enabled cell phones from Nokia
Calibrator How fast is your phone? What special features does it have? This application tells you!
FPC Bench 3Dimension FPC Bench is a great java benchmark to test and compare the performance of your phones with others. You'll find a lot of 3D tests, CPU tests
TaylorBench TaylorBench is a benchmarking utility for MIDP phones, providing benchmarks both for Graphics, RMS, Comms and CPU / VM