i-Phrase - Visual and Talking Chinese Phrasebook
i-Phrase Chinese Full Edition (Visual & Talking Chinese Phrasebook)
* What is i-Phrase Chinese?
Like traveling with your own personal interpreter!
i-Phrase Chinese is the first mobile-based visual and talking phrasebook specially designed for tourists in China. With ultimate portability and convenience, i-Phrase Chinese provides traveler instant access to just the right word or phrase for most common situations, such as greeting, asking for directions, dining, shopping, emergency etc. With i-Phrase Chinese installed on your handheld devices (cellphone, smartphone, or blackberry), you can make yourself understood in Chinese quickly and confidently. i-Phrase Chinese allows you to see, hear hundreds of words and phrases as they are spoken by native speakers. For most travelers, getting understood is as simple as playing an audio track on his phone or blackberry.
i-Phrase Chinese is designed for easiness to use. No prior knowledge of Chinese characters or pinyin system is required. With 20 well-defined categories/subcategories, an alphabetic index system, and an intelligent search tool, you can instantly find the right phrase to express yourself under virtually any situation. Users can also bookmark most frequently used phrases for future access. The phrases are displayed in forms of English, Chinese characters and pinyin; you can also hear it as spoken by native speakers.
To satisfy the learning desire of more advanced users, i-Phrase Chinese also provides a detailed outline of pinyin system (a way of writing Chinese in Roman Alphabets) and their pronunciation keys. Users can learn to speak the phrases simply by following pinyin and audio tracks.
As a pioneer in mobile technology, i-Phrase is committed to making your China tour easier, fun and enjoyable.
* Main Features:
- Mandarin Chinese, the official language in China
- First mobile-based audio and visual phrasebook designed for portability and convenience
- Specially designed for tourists in China
- No prior knowledge of Chinese language is required
- More than 390 phrases that cover virtually any situation
- 20 well-defined categories/subcategories, an alphabetic index system, and an intelligent search tool designed for easy lookup
- Bookmark feature for instant access to frequently used phrases
- Phrases are displayed in forms of English, Chinese characters, and pinyin
- Phrases are pronounced by native speakers
- Detailed outline of pinyin system and pronunciation keys for learning purpose