J2MEdit - J2MEdit is a powerful and easy-to-use source code editor and syntax highlighter for Java J2ME mobile devices. J2MEdit allows you to create, edit, store, share, and compile source code in various programming languages including Java, C/C++, PHP, and HTML. Standard text documents can also be created allowing you to easily compose notes, lists, and word wrapped documents. J2MEdit gives you the option to store files either locally or over the internet and even share files with others.
· Create source code files in Java, C/C++, PHP, and HTML
· Store files locally or over the internet
· Compile Java and C/C++ source code directly from your mobile device
· Create notes, memos, and word wrapped documents
· Editing features such as copy, paste, find/replace, undo, and more...
· Send files to anyone via Email
· Load files to your mobile from the internet
· Assign any key on your device to do exactly what you want
· Advanced data compression allows for small and fast data transfers
· Collaborate with others with the option to share the same files with multiple users
· Personalize your interface from fonts and text color to screen size and background color
· and more...
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «SteelByte Media»:
KeyInfo KeyInfo - This app is used to test phone keys and switch sensors.
It will show what key you have pressed, in addition to the system name for the key and the Java key code for it. It can be very useful to identify broken or "stuck" keys in your cellphone.
Source code is available from authors blog
JBit1M Edit, save, run and debug assembly (6502) programs. JBit is essentially a programmable 8-bit microcomputer embedded in your phone. This is the MIDP1 version of JBit (MicroIO edition). Look for JBit2 for the MIDP2 version
InfoSystem InfoSystem - Information containing personal data to identify the owner of the mobile device. It can be provided with the bluetooth tech. and edited in accordance with the updates the data on your server, such as address, age, phone numbers, driver's license, etc
JLogMicro JLogMicro - intends to be a logging framework for J2ME (Java ME)(Phone ME) with GPL license. The other frameworks are good (Microlog) but cannot be used with GPL if a class is extended in such a way that it adds functionality to the superclass. The intent is to implement a form of Java logging framework. Currently this is of alpha quality
Comments on J2MEdit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen