J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
- UI that is professional looking and intuitive
- Logging, critical for debugging platform-specific problems
- GPS through the device and external Bluetooth pucks
J4ME makes development faster and produces better looking applications so it is for nearly everyone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue 13 : The size of the HorizontalRule component can be changed
· Fixed issue 14 : The border width of the selection rectangle for components is correct even for tall components
· Fixed issue 18 : The Label component returns the correct preferred size
· Fixed issue 21 : Scroll behavior has been fixed for groups of components that do not accept input and total more than the screen size
· Fixed issue 27 : Components taller than the screen no longer cause exceptions
· Fixed issue 28 : When components update the scroll position is maintained (it no longer returns to the top)
· Fixed issue 29 : Component.show() has been renamed to .visible() to remove the ambiguity of its purpose
· Fixed issue 35 : Changing a screen between full screen mode causes a Dialog to be invalidated so components are properly laid out
· Fixed issue 38 : JSR-179 implementations no longer cause a null pointer exception when calling getLastKnownLocation before a fix has been acquired
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «deanbrowne»:
google-api-translate-javame google-api-translate-javame this project provides a simple API to use Google Translate on the JavaME (J2ME) platform. It uses the Google AJAX Language API to do the translation via a HTTP connection
Libsssd 089m_20050905 Libsssd is a cross-platform, integer-based audio library designed for interactive applications and games on small devices such as smartphones/PDAs
Libsssd currently supports Linux (OSS, ESD), Win32, WinCE Intent/AmigaDE (hosted), and Symbian S60
AlgoMo (Algolight Mobile) Algolight is a programming language that can be used to implement simple mathematical algorithms that operate on variables, vectors and matrices, and includes controls for loops, while loops and if / else structures. The program can also be used as a simple calculator, it supports some trigonometric functions, roots, and logical expressions and relation symbols
W3D2 W3D2 is a more accurate and efficient version of W3D, the Library for easy 3D programming. From the ground up again. Contains floating-point simulation and simulation of trigonometric functions. The sample program Sample.java that represents a rotatable textured cube, which is 2741 bytes long
db4o db4o - db4o is the open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
MIDPDebugger J2ME MIDlet for discovering the mobile device's bugs and features
Geek tools Geek tools - Features:
Prime number checker: Can check a 64-bit integer for primality.
Al bhed translator: Al bhed is a language spoken by a race in the game Final Fantasy 10. This tool allows you to convert from Al bhed to English and vice versa. The code that does this is very generic so it could be done to any other language and I am open to suggestions. Eg, Elvish
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
Create your own MeBoy (En/De) DIES IST KEINE DATEI FaoR EUER HANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIES IST EINE DATEI FaoR EUERN COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments on J4ME:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen