J4ME (Java For Me) is an open source library to help build J2ME applications. It solves many of J2ME's shortcomings including:
- UI that is professional looking and intuitive
- Logging, critical for debugging platform-specific problems
- GPS through the device and external Bluetooth pucks
J4ME makes development faster and produces better looking applications so it is for nearly everyone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issue 13 : The size of the HorizontalRule component can be changed
· Fixed issue 14 : The border width of the selection rectangle for components is correct even for tall components
· Fixed issue 18 : The Label component returns the correct preferred size
· Fixed issue 21 : Scroll behavior has been fixed for groups of components that do not accept input and total more than the screen size
· Fixed issue 27 : Components taller than the screen no longer cause exceptions
· Fixed issue 28 : When components update the scroll position is maintained (it no longer returns to the top)
· Fixed issue 29 : Component.show() has been renamed to .visible() to remove the ambiguity of its purpose
· Fixed issue 35 : Changing a screen between full screen mode causes a Dialog to be invalidated so components are properly laid out
· Fixed issue 38 : JSR-179 implementations no longer cause a null pointer exception when calling getLastKnownLocation before a fix has been acquired
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «deanbrowne»:
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
JJOS Shell JJOS Shell - JJOS is an experimental and educational shell program with extensible functionality. Good for beginner programmers, or simply for curious people. The shell supports cascaded commands, which helps user to type much less and act efficiently
J2MEGL J2MEGL - The J2MEGL (Java 2 Micro Edition Game Library) is a high-customizable library to speed up the development process involved in games when dealing with repainting, sprites and movement.
It is based on the MIDP-1.0 specification
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
Personal Mobile App Personal Mobile App - Create Mobile App in 2 minutes - Free. Guys, We have just launched a new MakePack(dot)com Mobile Application Creatot, where you can create personal Mobile app in less then 2 minutes
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
UnicodeMidlet UnicodeMidlet provides a user interface for browsing all of the unicode characters on Java ME phones
J2MEdit - Source Code Editor Write and compile source code on your Java J2ME mobile device. Develop C++, Java, PHP, and HTML code - With fully highlighted syntax. J2MEdit is the first and only tool that combines the power of a large programming IDE and the portability of a mobile phone to create a small and easy to use source code editor
Comments on J4ME:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen