Japanese Crosswords (also known as Paint by Numbers, Nonograms, Griddlers or Japanese puzzles) - are puzzles with hidden picture. If the puzzle is solved correctly, the picture will appear little by little. Some of those puzzles are simple, but some are pretty difficult.
* Key 1 - Zoom in
* Key 2 - Up
* Key 3 - Zoom out
* Key 4 - Left
* Key 5 - Set / reset current cell
* Key 6 - Right
* Key 7 - Date and Time information
* Key 8 - Down
* Key 9 - Crossword statistics
* Key * - Hint show / hide
* Key 0 - Change color scheme
* Key # - Animation on / off
· Compatibility with any PDA / mobile phone with java. The same crossword midlet will work in the same way on any phone
· Full screen mode on Nokia phones and phones with Java MIDP2.0
· Up to 127 black and white crosswords in a single midlet
· Size of each crossword up to 127*127 cells
· Crossword information displaying: name, size, numbers of cells to be painted, % from properly and wrongly painted cells
· Flexible zoom in and zoom out
· Flexible color adjustment
· Solution (hint) displaying
· All data autosave into flash memory on exit
· Quick access to everything setting by single key
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 1.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «mjSoftware»:
mjCalculator mjCalculator is a powerful scientific calculator with floating point.
· Reverse Polish Notation order.
· FIFO stack for 5 operands.
· Autoadjust to all screen sizes
Chinese Checker Puzzle Chinese Checker Puzzle - A very hard and ancient Chinese logic game with balls. The goal is to leave on the field only one ball in the center
Untangle Untangle Previously popular flash game Untangle now are available for your cell phones. The task of the game is very simple, but its solution is not always easy to find. You need to unravel the figure of the intersecting lines between them. Hover over the ball and move the line as if disentangle of figurines