Java Metronome - Java Metronome, as its name says, is a metronome for Java devices.
It can produce signals with the specified frequency (times per minute). Signaling can be done using tone, vibration and backlight flashing. Mode, frequency, duration and volume of signal can also be configured. But this application can be used not only as metronome, been able to switch or toggle light by pressing a button or with specified frequency makes it possible to transform your mobile phone in packet flashlight. And adjusting frequency to correlate with your (or somebody else) pulse allows to measure it with high precision and without special equipment.
- Use 0-9 buttons to specify requested frequency (times per minute). - -- Setting frequency to 0 stops the metronome.
- Joystick can also be used to modify frequency: UP increase value by ten, DOWN decrease value by ten, LEFT decrease value by one and RIGHT increase value by one
- # button can be use to switch backlight on (light is turned on until button is pressed)
- * button toggle back light (so it can be used as switched at normal electric torch)
- Setting command allows to choose proper signal mode (tone, vibration or backlight flashing) and frequency/duration of signal.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0 or Nokia
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Beeper Free Beeper - the program is making a sound at regular intervals
SoundCloud The official app lets you easily access, browse and listen to the sounds shared to you while you're on the move
The vOICe MIDlet The vOICe MIDlet translates live views from a camera phone into sounds that you hear via the phone's speaker or headset, thus targetting sen
Tilawatil Quran Juzz Amma Listen to the holy Quran right from your mobile phones. Quran recitation by Abdul Rahman Alsudais and Su'ud As-Shuraim. The recitation is in .amr format and only suras from juz' 30th are available
Pocket Beatz Pocket Beatz is a virtual Music Studio. Play beats, synths and loops and record your tune to play back to your mates
Barse Barse Times Music presents a Musical Extravaganza by the Maestro's Vishal Bhardwaj & Suresh Wadkar
WIKIMOBILE V1.01 WIKIMOBILE 2.0 is a totally new version of WIKIMOBILE allowing to create multimedia files with a mobile phone.
These files contain hypertext, photo, audio and video files and can be imported and exported to PC in a html format page
pitchin A nice metronome application for phones, that has a note generation feature too. It can display and play 14 different chords, detect BPM and has the latin names of tempos corresponding to different BPM values. On smaller screens the display distorted
Comments on Java Metronome:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen