JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported.
· Includes Ant tasks for running JMUnit tests in a continuous build.
· Has performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
What's New in This Release:
· Adds performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
· Adds a new Ant task allowing JMUnit to be used with the WTK emulator.
· Has an updated user guide.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Brunno Silva»:
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
FPC Bench 3Dimension FPC Bench is a great java benchmark to test and compare the performance of your phones with others. You'll find a lot of 3D tests, CPU tests
TaylorBench TaylorBench - A very simple benchmark, that, that tests the low-level performance of a MIDP-compliant device.
The source is open, without any copyright, so you're free to do what you like with it, as long as you acknowledge me in the 'About' Alert
CPU Speed Test VVS To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
SPMark Java06 - Free Edition SPMarkJava06 benchmark is a richly featured, handheld
device benchmark for measuring and evaluating a system's performance in running Java applications.
Futuremark's SPMarkJava06 benchmark includes performance tests for high- and low-detail 3D games, 2D games, image processing and Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
CPU Speed Test To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
NTL Benchmark NTL Benchmark - NTL benchmark allows you to measure the performance and capabilities of your mobile phone for running games and Java applications. See how your phone looks in comparison to other devices. The program performs more than 100 different types of tests, reflecting the behavior of real applications
Comments on JMUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen