JMUnit is a unit test framework for Java ME (J2ME) based on JUnit.
· Works in both the Sun emulator and on actual devices.
· Is small (tests can be run even on old MIDP 1.0 devices).
· Has a comprehensive collection of Assert methods for checking test failures.
· Both TestCases and TestSuites are supported.
· Includes Ant tasks for running JMUnit tests in a continuous build.
· Has performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
What's New in This Release:
· Adds performance monitoring classes inspired by JUnitPerf.
· Adds a new Ant task allowing JMUnit to be used with the WTK emulator.
· Has an updated user guide.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Brunno Silva»:
J2MEUnit J2MEUnit is a Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) library containing a unit testing framework for J2ME applications. It is based on the source code of the original JUnit, the successful unit testing framework for the standard (desktop) edition of Java, J2SE.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a NullPointerException in midletui
Fpc bench 3.1 FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with others phones. FPC Bench is a java benchmark to test and compare the performance of a phone with other phones . Differently from other benchmark, FPC Bench results is not influenced from screen resolution
CPU Speed Test To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
JBenchmark 2.0 JBenchmark 2.0 - JBenchmark 2.0 measures the graphical performance of second generation java enabled mobile devices which support the MIDP 2.0 specification. With five new tests:
1. Image manipulation (RGB data manipulation and drawing)
2. Text drawing
3. Gaming scene (Sprites and Layers)
4. 3D transformation (Shaded 3D polygons)
Spruce Tester Spruce Tester is a valuable development tool for comprehensive testing of the hardware features of a Java enabled handset
JBenchmark 3D JBenchmark 3D - JBenchmark3D measures the 3D performance of mobile Java enabled devices by emulating demanding 3D environments similar to 3D games use.
Thanks to its leading optimisation technologies Kishonti Informatics shows how developers will use the new Mobile 3D Graphics (also known as JSR184) standard to bring 3D gaming to mobile devices
CPU Speed Test VVS To test CPU program. With CPU Speed Professional assistance you will be able to carry out the so-called Benchmark tests, measuring how quickly can work your central processor under maximum load
JBenchmark HD JBenchmark HD - Quality and Performance Benchmark for Hardware Accelerated Mobile 3D Graphics (M3G - JSR 184)
Calibrator Calibrator How fast is your phone? What special features does it have? This application tells you!
JSR 272 Mobile Broadcast Service API JSR 278 Resource Management API
v1.3 - 29 June 2006 Small RMS fix and mms,udp,ftp,screen protocols recognition added
v1.4 Sep 2006 Minor format fix
v1.5 RMS max size recognised
RGBTester A utility for testing what RGB colours look like on various devices
Comments on JMUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen