JVending is a P2P (JXTA) mobile content provisioning system that implements most of the J2EE Client Provisioning Specification (JSR-124).
JVending provides catalog management, device detection, Web/WAP based browsing and peer searches.
What's New in This Release:
· Delivery events from the device are persisted in the database.
· Can configure framework to detect network id and user id from the HTTP header.
· Added a WURFL repository to the header to allow the application deveopler to query device capabilities.
· A WURFL converter converts a WURFL file to a JSR-124 device file.
· Updated dependencies to j2se-registry 1.2
· Fixed a bug in the stocking handler that prevented PAR files from being sucessfully loaded when using special handlers.
· Updated Documentation
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Shane Isbell»:
Registry-CDC Provides a registry function for storing and finding data, in particular configuration information. It is compatible with CDC and J2SE platforms
mTorrents Application that helps you to download the torrents on your mobile phone
Media Downloader Pro Media Downloader Pro is the only software you need to manage downloads on your Java enabled cell phone. It allows you to pause and resume active downloads (The ability to resume a transfer may depend on the web sever you are downloading from)
Java Internet Download Manager Plus free This project is internet download manager is done in java with its interface developed using java swing. It is capable of resuming and pausing downloads online
GetJar Apps Latest & greatest apps like Nimbuzz, Flirtomatic, Facebook, Google maps, Opera Mini, Yahoo!, CNN, MTV, Twitter & many others
Comments on JVending:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen