Version: 2.0.0 alpha5 Platforms: Java Categories: Internet & Communications Upload Date: 29 Jun 11 Developer: Shane Isbell
Distribution Type: Freeware
File Size: 7422 Kb
Rating: 2.9/5 (Total Votes: 34)
JVending is a P2P (JXTA) mobile content provisioning system that implements most of the J2EE Client Provisioning Specification (JSR-124).
JVending provides catalog management, device detection, Web/WAP based browsing and peer searches.
What's New in This Release:
· Delivery events from the device are persisted in the database.
· Can configure framework to detect network id and user id from the HTTP header.
· Added a WURFL repository to the header to allow the application deveopler to query device capabilities.
· A WURFL converter converts a WURFL file to a JSR-124 device file.
· Updated dependencies to j2se-registry 1.2
· Fixed a bug in the stocking handler that prevented PAR files from being sucessfully loaded when using special handlers.
· Updated Documentation
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Shane Isbell»:
Registry-CDC Provides a registry function for storing and finding data, in particular configuration information. It is compatible with CDC and J2SE platforms