Kanji Training - Practice remembering Kanji wherever you go. Kanji Training brings all 2042 Kanji from Heisig's Remembering the Kanji book to your mobile phone. Take them with you wherever you go.
· All 2042 Kanji from the book
· Flashcard like interface - show either Kanji or English keyword and then answer
· Kanji grouped by lessons, select which lessons you want to practice. Practice them as you learn them.
What's New in This Release:
· Version fixed for Sony-Ericsson phones.This fix is specific for JP-7 phones: K530, K550, K610, K618, V630, Z610, W350, W380, W610, W660, W710, Z710, Z555, K770, K790, K800, K810, S500, T650, W580, W830, W850, W880, however it should work with older phones too.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Mihailo Lalevic»:
Art Glossary Terms An Art is a completed work of an artist which is the expression of creativity or imagination
DictionaryForMIDs English-Khmer DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.
· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.
· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.
· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
English - Zulu Offline Dictionary Perfect English-Zulu and Zulu-English dictionary
* fully offline = you don't pay for internet connection
* shows translations as you type