Kardz is a character-based language flash card program for your mobile phone. Each card consists of a character entry and an answer entry. Character entries can be used for any character-based language. Answer entries are in English.
· No dependency on language font files
· Support for selecting card subsets through defining categories
· Support for newlines in card definitions
· Scrolling support for cards that won't fit on the screen
· Easy toggling between English and the currently selected language
· Randomization and resetting of card order
· Jumping to any specified card number
· Ability to save state of card order and current card on program exit
· Relatively easy setup to include other languages
· Relatively small JAR file size
· Coded using MIDP Game API to optimize user interaction
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Nicholas Chihau Yang»:
WatchStop WatchStop is a fully-featured stopwatch for your mobile phone
PicView PicView is a very basic picture viewer for your mobile phone.
LEFT/RIGHT Scroll left/right
UP/DOWN Scroll up/down
English-Japanese Dictionary English-Japanese Dictionary ,240x320. Features • fully offline • easy to use • shows translations as you type • touch screen & qwerty & classic keyboard supported • thousands of entries • small file size (compressed, 574.1 kB) • instant boot up • 5 font sizes available
DictionaryForMIDs Dicts.info English-Japanese DictionaryForMIDs is a free dictionary for mobile phones.· Plenty of functions and numerous customization options.· Sophisticated search features that also allow to find phrases and use of various wildcard characters.· Language-specific search features, that allow to find words with similar writing or pronunciation
Kane This is a simple Midlet implementation of a Japanese to English dictionary. It uses a converted Edict* dictionary which contains entries that can be written in hiragana alphabet of Japanese
Vocabuilder English - Japanese Vocabuilder is a mobile application designed to help you learn new languages. It can help you learn new words and improve your vocabulary. The application has a list of words with its translation in another language. A combination of a word and its translation makes up a 'virtual flash card'
Pocket Kanji Lite Japanese-English dictionary. For phones with 1MB JAR size limitation
Pocket Kanji English-Japanese dictionary (110,000 words and 6,500 kanjis). Works in any MIDP 2.0 supported phones. No japanese font is needed. Can search for words or kanjis with filtering with radical & stroke number
Comments on Kardz:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen