Kuix is a toolbox library that adds some useful extensions to J2ME.
* a Frame Manager that controls events (user actions or whatever) and process them like a FIFO stack.
* a worker that schedule task execution at runtime
* a simple XML parser specially designed for constrained environments and based on a push mode
* a data encoder/decoder and a Gzip extensions
* arithmetic extensions for J2ME
* and much more...
Kutil is required to run Kuix projects.
What's New in This Release:
· NumberUtil can now manage long integer type
· Rewrite the Encoder.encode64(...) and Encoder.decode64(...) methods those methods aren't compatible with previous 1.0.2 definitions
· FrameHandler.removeAllFrames() new remove frames from top to bottom
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Kalmeo.org»:
Kuix Kuix is a powerful J2ME framework used to design high-end applications
Kaprice Kaprice is a Kuix powered application that manages shopping lists
Debug Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol
MoMEUnit Instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
MiniME MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI