Kuix is a toolbox library that adds some useful extensions to J2ME.
* a Frame Manager that controls events (user actions or whatever) and process them like a FIFO stack.
* a worker that schedule task execution at runtime
* a simple XML parser specially designed for constrained environments and based on a push mode
* a data encoder/decoder and a Gzip extensions
* arithmetic extensions for J2ME
* and much more...
Kutil is required to run Kuix projects.
What's New in This Release:
· NumberUtil can now manage long integer type
· Rewrite the Encoder.encode64(...) and Encoder.decode64(...) methods those methods aren't compatible with previous 1.0.2 definitions
· FrameHandler.removeAllFrames() new remove frames from top to bottom
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Kalmeo.org»:
Kuix Kuix is a powerful J2ME framework used to design high-end applications
Kaprice Kaprice is a Kuix powered application that manages shopping lists
W3DGL This library combines the essential features of mobile 3D graphics in a very small engine
Geek tools Geek-tools is a set of mobile phone applications for the geek
MoMEUnit Instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications
Cibyl 20 Cibyl is a programming environment and binary translator that allows compiled C programs to execute on J2ME-capable phones
Mobtron - create your mobile site in 3 minutes Create your mobile page for FREE in 3 minutes and earn money from the ads you are publishing! Mobtron.com - FREE mobile sites builder. Create your site with chat, downloads, forum in 3 minutes. No programming skills are required. Insert ads and earn money!