Kuix is a toolbox library that adds some useful extensions to J2ME.
* a Frame Manager that controls events (user actions or whatever) and process them like a FIFO stack.
* a worker that schedule task execution at runtime
* a simple XML parser specially designed for constrained environments and based on a push mode
* a data encoder/decoder and a Gzip extensions
* arithmetic extensions for J2ME
* and much more...
Kutil is required to run Kuix projects.
What's New in This Release:
· NumberUtil can now manage long integer type
· Rewrite the Encoder.encode64(...) and Encoder.decode64(...) methods those methods aren't compatible with previous 1.0.2 definitions
· FrameHandler.removeAllFrames() new remove frames from top to bottom
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Kalmeo.org»:
Kaprice Kaprice is a Kuix powered application that manages shopping lists
Kuix Kuix is a powerful J2ME framework used to design high-end applications