Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
Snaptu ( fullscreen without D-pad ) Snaptu touch fullscreen edition WITHOUT the annoying d-pad !
for those who love iphonish User interface and want everything on their tips. snaptu touch fullscreen edition WITHOUT the annoying d-pad !
for those who love iphonish User interface and want everything on their tips....from news to social websites
Subnet Calculates Subnets Anytime, Anywhere On Your Mobile
connectify guru It creates a platform to manage your home internet. this application is the one needed to create a personal home network using your computers and phones within reach
ShapeServices VNC The program for the VNC-server on their Windows, Mac or Unix platforms, and is designed for system administrators, IT-managers and others. Just install the application on your phone, enter the IP-address and the host password