Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
fileexploorer Very convenient file manager for Nokia. You can manage all the files in its sole discretion: copy, move, delete. Easy search for the desired file. You can share the directory for their friends and give them access to your smartphone with the ability to copy your files by e-mail or MMS
BT File Manager 1.3.2 Application to browsing and copy files
from other phones via bluetooth OBEX File Transfer
BT File Manager. It is an application for viewing and copying files from other phones via Bluetooth OBEX File Transfer. The program allows you to view and modify the file system via Bluetooth, and you can copy files to your phone
File Manager Software File Manager Software What is file manager software and how can it help your productivity? Learn a lot of technical details about the different types of file management software out there with this FREE web app. Compatible with browser software: opera mini, firefox and java theme based ones
XploreME XploreME! is a midlet program for java enable phones that designed to provide tools that will enhance then mobile experience. XploreME! contain tools like file browser and manager, picture viewer, advanced media player (video/audio), text reader, audio recorder, stopper,
BT File Manager BT File Manager is an application to browsing and copy files from other phones via Bluetooth OBEX File Transfer
centurion Es bueno yes multipantalla paratodo celular que soporta java
PaderSyncFTP PaderSyncFTP - PaderSyncFTP is a J2ME FTP client and file manager.
The most important features:
SSL / TLS encryption.
Bookmark system to manage server setups and user logins.
Encryption of sensitive user data on mobile device using AES-256.
Password protected access to the application