Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection. Download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders on your phone, PDA, palm, notebook, PC, photo viewer, music player and so on; using an easy, fast and intuitive user-interface (GUI). Transfer or delete many files and entire folders at once, with a single keypress, using the multiple selection feature. Explore hidden files, or make your personal data private and/or read-only, using the attributes editor (local filesystem only). Save your favorite devices in the bookmark list, to speed-up the connection procedure.
· Works on almost all phone models with MIDP 2.0 and CLDC 1.1 support, using a single JAR file;
· Easy to use, fast and straightforward user-interface (GUI), powered by Medieval GUI system;
· Shortcut keys improves user usability and speed-up your GUI experience;
· Unique "clean mode" option (press  key), to remove top and bottom bars and enlarge working area;
· Cool and intuitive menu system (press  or [MENU] key) to execute extended functionality;
· Multiple files and folders selection (press [#] or [*] key), to transfer/delete many items at once;
· Select all, Select none and invert selection options available;
· Navigate on both local and remote filesystem using a single keypress (press  or [FIRE] key);
· Download/upload items from/to any device with OBEX FTP support (almost on all phone models);
· Edit file or folder attributes to enable or disable READ, WRITE and HIDDEN status flags;
· Get files and folders informations on both local and remote devices;
· Create new folders on both local and remote filesystem;
· Rename items or get volume informations (local filesystem only);
· You can add or remove a memory storage, without close the program;
· Search for any nearby Bluetooth device and read its informations;
· Bookmark list allows you to save your favorite device without searching it again;
· Very long file and folder names are scrolled on the screen using marquee technique;
· Integrated help system that shows the "A-B-C" of this product;
· Built-in error system with detailed explanation message;
· Easy "license code" release using PayPal.
What's New in This Release:
· Several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Medieval Software»:
Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) Medieval Bluetooth File Transfer - Use your mobile phone to manage files of any OBEX ready device that supports File Transfer Profile (FTP), almost on all models today, with a Bluetooth connection
Mini Commander Mini Commander - PLEASE VOTE TO KEEP APPLICATION ALIVE
1. .JAD file maker.
2. Full .ZIP support.(Extract files-Create .ZIP archive
3. FTP support.
4. Bluetooth file transfer.
5. MP3 & Video player
6. Text support and
FilExplorer free Free file manager that allows you to: copy, move, delete files, batch file renaming, output preview, use multi-selection of files, edit text files, search for files, decompress zip, rar -arhivy, manage files on the FTP
FileExplorer FileExplorer - program for managing files on the phone and memory card.
Current features include hiding/unhiding of folders and files, password protected access to the program and copying and moving files.
It also features a slideshow viewer and image viewer. Will NOT open other files except jpg and png. This is NOT the final version. Its a pre-release build
File Manager Software File Manager Software What is file manager software and how can it help your productivity? Learn a lot of technical details about the different types of file management software out there with this FREE web app. Compatible with browser software: opera mini, firefox and java theme based ones