MicroCalc for Java - MicroCalc is a spreadsheet aplication for java enabled devices, such as mobile phones and PDA.
· precision: fixed point decimals with 24 bits for the fraction (40/24).
· operators: - * / () & (string concatenation) ^(power), comparison operators: = != < > =
· functions: SIN,COS,TAN,COT, ASIN,ACOS,ATAN,ATAN2, SQRT,LN,ABS,EXP,POW, SUM, logical: IF,AND,OR
· constants: PI(),E() (don't forget the brackets - they're implemented as functions without arguments)
· storing sheets in record store
· data types: boolean, long, decimal, string, datetime
· cell formatting options (for numbers and date time at the moment)
· pointer support (use pointer to select a cell, and click again to edit it)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «WAP Industrial»:
GifView GifView is a utility that allows you to view Gif87a and Gif89a file formats on a J2ME device
MCSupport Help notes and sample spreadsheets for MicroCalc
All format Writer The lastest application is All-Format Writer a freeware Java J2ME-based application that allows you to create and send out short and simple documents on the mobile phone in various competing iA˝next-generationiA˝ electronic document formats
Lector Java Office Aplicacion para modelos Nokia S40 ver archivos de office compatibles con OFFICE 2003
Repoty Mill Studio v11.3 Installation instructions:
'Tools' -> 'Preferences' -> enter the following serial:
TXT reader TXTreader is a tool allowing users to read large text files on their handsets,it is simple,easy & useful as well.
Software base by TEQUILACAT(tm) made by ANKIT FRANCIS