MicroSky - MicroSky is a planetarium for mobile/cell devices with Java-support and a connection to the Internet (preferably GPRS or UMTS). It is a very small J2ME-Midlet client/server application which retrieves its starcharts from the skyserver. It can display 2.500.000 stars, 8.000 deep sky objects, the constellations, the planets, local horizon, 1000 current comets, and minor planets. MicroSky provides lots of functions and settings for customizing the MicroSky-Charts to your individual needs.
Microsky v3 extends v2 with even more functions such as a more polished style, Bluetooth-GPS support and a offline mode that reduces the GPRS costs and enables MicroSky for outdoor regions without GPRS reception.
To use MicroSky on your mobile phone you will need a User and Password to login. You can register here: http://www.upto.org/skyserver/editRegistration.do?action=Create&callfrom=microsky
New Branch with major new features for mobile devices which supports Midp 2.0
* GPS-Bluetooth connection:
- Receive your actual location data for MicroSky-Charts per connected internal or external GPS-Bluetooth device
- Comfortable GPS-Bluetooth-Device search in MicroSky
* MicroSky Offline Charts:
- Get and store up to two sets of MicroSky-Charts - calculated for special date and your location - in advance to your mobile device database
- Offline MicroSky-Charts contain Overview Chart and detailed Charts for Zenit, South, East, North,West and details about their 25 best visible objects
- The stored MicroSky-Charts can be explore later at any time, without the need of having at that time an online Internet-Connection
- You can always toggle to online mode and use the online functionality as known of MicroSky v2
* Search Object:
- Additional feature to search objects with search-text and get a list of results to choose an object to center
* Further improvements
- faster drawing
- toggle to fullscreen mode
- a nice running hour glass if MicroSky is busy with internet-request in MicroSky-Chart
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «upto.org»:
Luas It calculates the phases of the moon for one month in a specified year
Moon Phase v1 Moon Phase is a java application for J2ME compatible handsets that shows phase of the moon
Sideralis Displays stars positions in the sky from your current position
Local Sidereal Time LST is a star map software for amateur astronomers and sky watchers. It is a pocket map to the sky above. It primarily has a local sidereal time calculator which allows the users to easily use printed sky maps
Sun and Moon All About Them Sun and Moon, All About It, for mobile phones. Moon Phases. Lunar Calendar. Sunset and Sunrise. Moonset and Moonrise. Position. Prediction. etc. Sol e Lua, tudo sobre eles (Portugues, Portugues); Soleil et Lune, tous a leur sujet (Frances, Frances);
Moon All Abou It Moon, All About It, for mobile phones. Moon Phases. Lunar Calendar. Moonset and Moonrise. Position. Prediction. etc.
Languages: English, Portugues (Portugues), Frances (Frances), Espanol (Espanol), Deutsch, Italiano and Suomi
Chuyen La Tổng hợp, cập nhật hàng ngày những kỷ lục của thế giới, những câu chuyện kỳ lạ nhất hành tinh