MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI.
· an open and evolving build system with a set of Mobile Device description.
· a set of pre-defined antenna properties to customize the code and ease portability
· integrated documentation (powered by Doxygen).
· a Tutorial.
What's New in This Release:
· new version with BoxSizer and net package
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lionel Brahami»:
Geek tools Geek-tools is a set of mobile phone applications for the geek
Java Programming Java - "An object-oriented programming language (OOPs) developed by Sun Microsystems in the year 1990. All Java apps run using small and compact pieces of code"...
read more FREE articles with this web app
Instant Mobile Website Creation Create mobile websites in just minutes. Features are tab-to-call and sms, direct email, google map, social links, contact page and many other useful functions
zmobile Zmobile is an open source library to help build J2ME applications
WapTo Me Creating a mobile wap site has never been that easy!
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure