MiniME is a light weight J2ME library that lets you build games and advanced UI.
· a resource manager to easily import and use Image and Text.
· event manager to ease communication between view and different component of the library.
· a set a predefined UI component, such as Label, EditField, RadioButton group, CheckBox group, to build UI.
· an open and evolving build system with a set of Mobile Device description.
· a set of pre-defined antenna properties to customize the code and ease portability
· integrated documentation (powered by Doxygen).
· a Tutorial.
What's New in This Release:
· new version with BoxSizer and net package
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Lionel Brahami»:
Mobile BASIC Mobile BASIC is a BASIC interpreter for J2ME based Mobile Phones
MIDPDebugger J2ME MIDlet for discovering the mobile device's bugs and features
AppCat iPhone App Maker Make your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy!
db4o Open source object database that enables Java and .NET developers to slash development time and costs and achieve unprecedented levels of performance
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!