MM Reversi Touch - Reversi or Othello is a well known board game. It`s easy to play, but a challenge to win - and really this version is a challenge.
The board consists of 8x8 fields; the two players alternately put white and black stones onto the board. Your goal is to have the most stones at the end of the game. To do so, directly enclose your opponent horizontally, vertically or diagonally. All surrounded stones become yours - change to your colour. If you cannot surround stones, you have to pass. The game ends if the board is full or you and the computer have to pass.
The program individually fits board size to your Phone`s screen size. You can use 2,4,6,8 or joystick to move the cursor, press 5 or fire (on some Nokia phones the 'green phone key') to place your stone - or easily use your touchscreen.
* 6 different levels (Weak, Moderate, Normal, Good, Strong and Hard, the "Normal" level was tested in 2005 with many other Phone Reversi Games without losing)
* shows your valid moves (optional)
* shows last move by AI
* animated stones (optional)
* first move for AI or player
* really quick calculation and strong AI (probably the strongest 'j2me' you can get;-))
* shows timebar during calculation
* board, stones and colours work on all screens and different phones
* really compact and efficient code
New in version 1.2:
* correct board/start position (black starts, second white)
* shows the name of the recognized opening and the played sequence (menu - 'Last Sequence')
* use of opening book (menu - 'Play Opening Book')
* saves/loads the last game
* complete undo function for moves
* extra 'SET' Button for touchscreens (hit and set, menu - 'SET Button')
Like it? Share with your friends!
ApoDoor ApoDoor - Simply move the square to the X. Move through lots of doors along the way
Loop Hunt Revitalizing the lost glory of Egyptian sculptures as theme,
Reversi - Online Reversi - Online - Play Reversi with anyone from around the world. Build your own social network of game loving friends. You can chat and play, send funny messages and show off your skills
MAHJONG Nokia 5130XM,5320,5320XM,5630XM,5700,5710XM,5730XM,6110n,6120,6120c,6121c,6122c,6124c,6210,6210N,6210s,6220c,6290,6710N,6720c,6730C,6760s,6788,6790slide,c5,c5-02,E50,E51,E52,E55,E65,E66,E75,N71,N73,N73ie,N75,N76,N77,N78,N79,N81,N82,N85,N92,N93,N93i,N96,
Montezuma2freeT Montezuma2freeT - A sequel to the popular PC game "Treasures of Montezuma" will please fans of puzzles and the match-3 genre. Over 100 levels of ancient Aztec secrets and riddles, plenty of magical artifacts and three game modes - that's what awaits for the players
Gravity Ball Free Gravity Ball has four different puzzling mazes to choose from and the four tiny balls defy gravity and needs to be guided home. Scoring depends on the time used to guide the ball home, lesser the time taken more would be the points gained
Smart4Mobile Anagram Smart4Mobile Anagram - Shaken, not stirred! The Anagram is a puzzle well known and popular for many centuries, based on one single and simple rule: Form a meaningful word from the given letters! An instinctive feel for language and a good vocabulary are needed here. Solving anagrams also improves your skills to think laterally
Cryptogram Cryptogram - A cryptogram is a type of puzzle which consists of a short piece of encrypted text. To solve the puzzle, one must recover the original lettering