MM Reversi Touch - Reversi or Othello is a well known board game. It`s easy to play, but a challenge to win - and really this version is a challenge.
The board consists of 8x8 fields; the two players alternately put white and black stones onto the board. Your goal is to have the most stones at the end of the game. To do so, directly enclose your opponent horizontally, vertically or diagonally. All surrounded stones become yours - change to your colour. If you cannot surround stones, you have to pass. The game ends if the board is full or you and the computer have to pass.
The program individually fits board size to your Phone`s screen size. You can use 2,4,6,8 or joystick to move the cursor, press 5 or fire (on some Nokia phones the 'green phone key') to place your stone - or easily use your touchscreen.
* 6 different levels (Weak, Moderate, Normal, Good, Strong and Hard, the "Normal" level was tested in 2005 with many other Phone Reversi Games without losing)
* shows your valid moves (optional)
* shows last move by AI
* animated stones (optional)
* first move for AI or player
* really quick calculation and strong AI (probably the strongest 'j2me' you can get;-))
* shows timebar during calculation
* board, stones and colours work on all screens and different phones
* really compact and efficient code
New in version 1.2:
* correct board/start position (black starts, second white)
* shows the name of the recognized opening and the played sequence (menu - 'Last Sequence')
* use of opening book (menu - 'Play Opening Book')
* saves/loads the last game
* complete undo function for moves
* extra 'SET' Button for touchscreens (hit and set, menu - 'SET Button')
Like it? Share with your friends!
Play Chess Online at Chess com Play online at Chess.com - the #1 online chess site! Play many simultaneous correspondence / turn-based games at once. Enjoy!
mYahtzee MYahtzee is a J2ME implementation of Yahtzee, with remarkable graphics and sound
Mobile Othello The classic Othello game based on an Artificial Intelligence engine. Very nice design, four levels (Beginner, Amateur, Expert, Champion), plays on any screen 176x220 or larger. Try to win against the Champion level
Comments on MM Reversi Touch:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen