MobFinance EU Edition - Mobile Stock Tracker - MobFinance is a powerful mobile stock tracking and portfolio management program that enables an investor to monitor stock portfolios traded on 14 European exchanges by retrieving stock quotes, live charts, and related business headlines directly to mobile phone. It offers a broad range of trade information for stocks, mutual funds, and derivatives including Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
Using MobFinance, an investor can create his own portfolios, and track values of a individual stock and entire portfolio all at once. It also generate charts that helps an investor to observe the price trend and capture momentum. WAP proxy is fully supported and five different language support meets the needs of multi-national investors.
- Real-time Symbol lookup (10 minutes delay)
- Comprehensive quotes for any stocks and mutual funds traded on 14 EU markets (including Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Germany, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, OSLO, Paris, Stockholm, Switzerland, Vienna)
- Integration of iMobLife's RssNews!(Mobile Rss Reader) that enables investors to manage & browse latest market news feeds
- Efficient portfolio management options (Self-defined Categories, Quick Portfolio Summary, Watch List, etc.)
- Smart Portfolio Manager & Profit Tracker, Stock Shares & Market Value Management/Auto-calculation
- Enhanced portfolio management that links each stock to a specific exchange and allows to update all portfolios with one click
- Intuitive and super easy-to-use interface for non-professional mobile users
- Live stock details including Last Trade, Trade Time, Daily Change, Day's Range, 52wk Range, Volume Market Cap, EPS, Div & Yield and more...
- Live stock charts for Daily / Weekly / Yearly time ranges
- Save a full range of quote information and live charts into local storage for offline review and analysis
- Latest headline news related to each specific stock & Open original headline news links in your handset's default web browser
- Automatically adjusting displaying resolution for charts that fits in the screen of mobile phones
- Adjustable displaying format of portfolio according to your preference
- Full Wap proxy support
- Multi-language support-English, German, Italian, Spanish, French
- Compressed data transferring support which saves up to 80% of network usage
Yahoo! Finance Get one click access to Yahoo! Finance on your phone and follow the global market indices, company information and your personalised portfolio on the go
DailyFinance Experience the most powerful smartphone application for investors and market followers
The Finance Fixer Discover The Insider Secrets On How To Quickly Get Out Of Debt, Erase Your Bad Credit Record And Legally Raise Your Credit Score To 750
Stock Sentiment 320x240 It is simple game to learn stock prediction for generating profit in Intraday trading. We always feel or believe that particular stock will rise or fall. If you want to check your feelings and predict stocks and check your correctness then "This is your App"
M-Stocks App M-Stocks App is a mobile app that accesses info about the financial market on the screen of your mobile device. Have on your hand an exact view of how a certain stock is, your portfolio or see a summary of the most important markets in the world
Comments on MobFinance EU Edition - Mobile Stock Tracker:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen