MobiBook - MobiBook is a book reader for mobile phones.
You think it is nonsense, that screen resolution of mobile phone is not enough? Just look at the screenshots... Certainly normal "paper" books looks nicer. But it is not always with you. And if you have to wait for something and "kill time" - why not to read your favorite book from your mobile phone?
- Use cursor control keys to scroll text. UP - one screen backward, DOWN - one screen forward, LEFT - one line backward, RIGHT - one line forward.
- If you keep cursor key pressed, autorepeat mode is switched on and
- Use numeric keys 1-9 to scroll correspondent number of lines down.
'0' key can be used to switch to bookmarks list. You can enter any number of bookmarks and assign arbitrary names to them.
- '#' switch to main application menu.
- '*' repeat the previous search (first search can be initiated through main menu). Search of the whole entered frase is perfromed through all document, case is ignored.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Timer for Java Timer midlet allows to start simultaneously several times. Alarm time can be absolute and relative. It can happen once or with specified period
EPUB reader Known supported devices:
Nokia N8-00, E7-00, X7, C7, C6, E6 and S60v5 Touch (Nokia X6-00, Nokia C6-00, Nokia C5-03, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia5530 XpressMusic, Nokia 5250, Nokia 5230 Nuron, Nokia N97
What happened when i open the application ... is that it can't search on the other txt in my phone... what if I'm going to download a txt file? it won't read that file !!! i don't understand it's system... explain further please... on how to operate the application... thanks
Date: 20 Dec 12
Date: 29 Dec 12
i still cannot read files.it says files format not supported,please help me
Date: 30 May 13
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen