Mobile Jupiter is an application to plot on the screen of your mobile device the relative positions of the Galilean moons of Jupiter (Io, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto). Mobile Jupiter is aimed to assist you while observing Jupiter with binoculars or telescopes. This way you will be able to know what are the moons you are seeing in that moment.
· Graphical plot of Jupiter and the Galilean moons at the current time;
· The user may specify the date and time of the plot;
· Auto refresh. The position of the moons are updated at time intervals defined by the user;
· Night mode. All the information are showed in red color in order to not compromise the user's vision in dark places.
What's New in This Release:
· Correction of some bugs;
· Added the possibility to draw the positions of the moons in the diagonal of the screen.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Miguel Moreto»:
DUBwise DUBwise ( Digital UFO Broadcasting with intelligent service equipment)
Sideralis Displays stars positions in the sky from your current position
Moon Phases Moon Phases is a small free J2ME application that shows the current moon phase on your mobile phone. You can also select a date and see the phase of the moon on this date. The screen also displays the moon age, distance, latitude/longitude, zodiac