Mobile Trail Explorer is an application where user can view and record tracks using the mobile phone and GPS device. Recorded tracks can be exported in KML or GPX formats so that they can be viewed in Google Earth application. Mobile Trail Explorer is mainly targeted for recording biking, hiking etc. trails.
What's New in This Release:
· New logo and icon
· Improved MapCache initialization time
· Fixed information screen scrolling
· Splash screen hang fix
· WGS84 coordinates in degrees and minutes
· Fixed NullPointerException with S40 devices
· NoSuchFieldError fixed
· Added decimal check to calculate time form
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1;
It is required that mobile phone supports Bluetooth connections (JSR 82) for GPS and File connection (JSR 75) for exporting trails to kml files.
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tommi Laukkanen»: