Mobile TV Recorder - The Mobile TV Recorder is a system that allows user to record TV broadcasts with the mobile phone. The actual recording is done in the backend server with help of TV adapter and video recording software.
How to setup the Mobile TV Recorder?
1. Download the binary files.
2. Download and install Apache Tomcat.
3. If you installed Tomcat as a Windows Service then make sure you allow the service to interact with the desktop (Administration Tools / Services).
4. Use Tomcat’s admin tools to deploy the WAR file.
5. Copy start_recording.bat file to some directory that is in your PATH enviroment variable.
6. Install JAR file to your mobile phone.
7. Ready. Just use it.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a networking exceptions
· Added a built-in channel list
· Added a feature to save server's address
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java enabled mobile phone;
Server with servlet support (Tested with Apache Tomcat);
TV adapter and recording software (Tested with WinTV USB from Hauppauge)
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Tommi Laukkanen»:
Pocket-TV Live Your one stop streaming platform for watching Live TV channels
Watch a Mix of Sports, Entertainment, Current Affairs and Regional Channels anytime, anywhere and never worry about missing your favorite TV show, News Bulletins or Sports events
TV Guide Find out “what’s on TV” right on your mobile phone or iPhone from America’s #1 television authority. Get television listings & news
Jigsee Mobile Video Free Stream premium Bollywood Songs & Scenes, Regional (Indian Languages), Entertainment, News, Full Movies, Education video content for free!
Motion JPEG Player Motion JPEG Player is a small, compact and fast Motion JPEG player for Java-enabled mobile devices
2 Oceans Vibe 2 Oceans Vibe - your best mobi site bringing you a lifestyle you want to live!