MobileChessBoard is a mobile chess board to run on a Java enabled mobile phone. It can be used like an ordinary chess board, it is neither a game server nor a client and it does not communicate with other mobile phones running the same software.
You can use MobileChessBoard to play chess with a friend. You can undo/redo an arbitrary number of moves and you can enter positions.
MobileChessBoard will always remind the last position including the game's history, so closing the program is no problem and you can restart the board and proceed your game.
· Play chess with a friend according to FIDE rules
· Step through the game's history
· Remind your game/position including history
· Turn the board
· MobileChessBoard is open source software (MPL 1.1, GPL 3, LGPL 3)
· Enter a position and play starting with that position
· Language support for English, German, French
· Help on keyboard layout
· Permanent backlight on/off (depends on platform and your personal settings)
· Show coordinates
· Comes with four different aspects of view, e.g. players vis à vis or turn the board automatically after each move
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Georg-Johann Lay»:
Luxo Luxo permanently triggers the backlight of your mobile phone