MobileChessBoard is a mobile chess board to run on a Java enabled mobile phone. It can be used like an ordinary chess board, it is neither a game server nor a client and it does not communicate with other mobile phones running the same software.
You can use MobileChessBoard to play chess with a friend. You can undo/redo an arbitrary number of moves and you can enter positions.
MobileChessBoard will always remind the last position including the game's history, so closing the program is no problem and you can restart the board and proceed your game.
· Play chess with a friend according to FIDE rules
· Step through the game's history
· Remind your game/position including history
· Turn the board
· MobileChessBoard is open source software (MPL 1.1, GPL 3, LGPL 3)
· Enter a position and play starting with that position
· Language support for English, German, French
· Help on keyboard layout
· Permanent backlight on/off (depends on platform and your personal settings)
· Show coordinates
· Comes with four different aspects of view, e.g. players vis à vis or turn the board automatically after each move
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:· MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.0
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Georg-Johann Lay»:
Luxo Luxo - permanently triggers the backlight of your mobile phone
MobileCatan2 A mobile version of the Settlers of Catan board game
Stack Match 2 Stack Match 2 is a very addictive puzzle game. The objective of the game is to remove as many tiles as possible and as quickly as possible. Be careful! More levels, faster the timer will tick down. Play Stack Match by clicking on pairs of matching free tiles. A tile is free if it can slide to the left or to the right without pushing another tile
Sea Battle Now military action will unfold in your phone.
Rules of the game are familiar from childhood: a fleet of 10 ships; the shots are executed one by one; He wins the first one to flood all the enemy ships
Chess Clock for Java A flexible chess/go clock with fischer, bronstein extra time and canadian, japanese byo-yomi timing
Ludo (Tricastmedia) Ludo is a Multiplayer game using Bluetooth or GPRS for 2 to 4 players in which players move their pawns (each player having a specific colored pawn) forward, from 1 to 6 space, according to the throw/roll of a die
Checkers 3D Play checkers against the computer in a full 3D environment