MoMEUnit - MoMEUnit is an instance of the xUnit architecture for unit testing of J2ME applications. It is derived from well known JUnit framework. It is only CLDC 1.1 complied.
This framework overcomes lack of reflection API in J2ME MIDP API and supports such main features of JUnit framework as:
- Ease of development and run of tests.
- Sharing the same fixture among different tests.
- Running test in its own fresh fixture.
- Modification of fixture for a group of tests.
- Possibility of simultaneous tests runs.
- Independence of tests runners (different tests runners can be used with framework package).
This framework includes an optional Ant Integration package. This package consists of several fully featured, extensible tasks that simplify use of MoMEUnit framework with Ant build system.
MoMEUnit Ant Integration package offers following functionality:
- Calculates list of tests to run based on Test interface implementation and specified patterns. There is no need to specify test cases to run explicitly. Developers can add test cases without configuring test runners.
- Runs test cases of already built J2ME application or builds test application on behalf of developer based on source files, classes, resources and libraries specified.
- Preverifies J2ME application before running tests on demand.
- Formats tests run output by using predefined or custom tests results formatters like in task. All test characteristics including times and stack traces are available.
- Gives developers possibility to choose emulator and/or preverify tool to run by specifying predefined or custom emulator or preverifier.
- Gives developers possibility to configure test J2ME application by specifying attributes of application JAD descriptor and/or manifest.
This framework provides as an extension a MIDletTestRunner - a fully configurable MIDlet. It is intended to run tests in emulator or mobile device. It shows the results of tests run (progress bar, statistics, lists of failures or errors with detailed messages for each test) in one screen. The tests can be run automatically during start-up and re executed more times later. It can print descriptive messages of failures and errors thrown together with stack-trace to the standard error output
What's New in This Release:
· Timeout functionality added to ant Integration package and MIDletTestRunner and minor bugs fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «drmoro75»:
bongi dot mobi Build your own free mobi site directly from your phone!
Mobtron - create your mobile site in 3 minutes Create your mobile page for FREE in 3 minutes and earn money from the ads you are publishing! Mobtron.com - FREE mobile sites builder. Create your site with chat, downloads, forum in 3 minutes. No programming skills are required. Insert ads and earn money!
MID4th MID4th - MID4th is an adaptation of WebForth for mobile devices. Program in Forth and time warp back to the eighties. The system supports persistent block sets, and it is possible to develop on the device itself. I have added some features for text entry to help with limited keyboard handling within MIDP-2.0
Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder Youtomo - Mobile Web Builder - free service for creating mobile websites that work well and look good on all mobile phones.
This service is primarily designed for small and medium size enterprises wanting to promote their products and services and to interact with their customers on the mobile platform
AmbientTalk AmbientTalk is an experimental object-oriented distributed programming language primarily targeted at writing programs deployed in mobile ad hoc networks
Debug Debug is an assembly debugger for the Palm OS Emulator, and Simulator. It communicates using the Palm Debugger Protocol. It's a Java application, so it works in all OS environments that support the JVM.
· The disassembler generates more descriptive opcodes. You see your code the way you wrote it.
· Innovative features, easy to use commands
J2MEdit - Source Code Editor Write and compile source code on your Java J2ME mobile device. Develop C++, Java, PHP, and HTML code - With fully highlighted syntax. J2MEdit is the first and only tool that combines the power of a large programming IDE and the portability of a mobile phone to create a small and easy to use source code editor
Cibyl 20 Cibyl is a programming environment and binary translator that allows compiled C programs to execute on J2ME-capable phones. Cibyl uses GCC to compile the C programs to MIPS binaries, and these are then recompiled into Java bytecode. Cibyl programs are regular compiled Java programs, and Cibyl therefore performs relatively well
AppCat iPhone App Maker AppCat iPhone App MakerMake your own app by email in 7 minutes. It's revolutionary. It's free. It's app democracy! It's your Oprah-moment: "Apps for everybody!". Pick from 30 professional designs, reply to a few emails from Kitty, the app.cat, and impress friends, customers, and competitors
Ideas Hub Ideas Hub free hosting unlimited. Create and personalize your online presence. Full page hosting and online support to give your products better exposure
Comments on MoMEUnit:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen