mujMail is a Java mobile email client with lots of features.
· Fast and optimized for hardware constrains of mobile phones and other mobile devices.
· Operations are multithreaded. That means you can send mails, retrieve mails from multiple mailboxes and change settings simultaneously.
· Unique feature to redownload a damaged mail or bodypart and repair it!
· Uses RMS to store mails persistently on the device, it means you don't have to connect to server in order to read old mails, which saves you money.
· It can download only the headers for your emails, meaning that you only need to download full messages/attachments if you want to read/view them.
· This will save you time checking your email and money on your data transfer charges.
· Minimal round-trips time while retrieving or sending emails, that means fast communication with email servers.
· Can use a queue for outgoing mails for faster batch mail sending, which uses less bandwidth and again saves money.
· Automatic new mail checking and downloading at a given time period.
· Addressbook with intelligent T9-like contacts searching, and Auto-adding new contacts.
· Easy and intuitive Hot-keys (shortcuts) system.
· Mails are logically divided into folders(inbox, outbox, drafts..) and mails' states are displayed by various icons(read, unread, replied..).
· Mails in folders can be sorted by various criteria.
· Easy mail accounts managements. Unlimited mail accounts.
· Supports basic mail attachments like *.png, *.jpg, *.gif images.
· IMAP4, POP3, SMTP, SSL supported.
· No registration. No connection to mediatory server to store or process your mails like some other programs do, that means speed and privacy.
· Always Free and open-source!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed: when a mail was sent it was moved both to the trash and the sentbox as well.
· Enhancement: now you can create an alias/name to you email address so the recipients will see your name and email address as well.
· To create the alias, edit or create a email account (go to the Accounts tab, press create or edit), then rewrite the old email address format into this format: your name firstname.lastname@example.org.
· An example, the old format: email@example.com, will be changed into: mujmail team firstname.lastname@example.org
· When you reply to a mail, the from address will be automatically change to the email address of the account to which the mail was sent (useful when you have multiple accounts)
· Many small Enhancement
Like it? Share with your friends!
Other Java Freeware of Developer «Petr Spatka»:
Morange 240 x 320 Talk More, Pay Less (New!)
Itís time to say goodbye to expensive international calling cards and punching in annoying serial numbers. MoTalk gives you a simple and quick way to make low cost international calls from you mobile, desktop or web wherever and whenever you are
Zed statiOn Zed statiOn - Connect to all your messenger & email accounts with your PC & mobile.
Use all your messenger accounts in one place. MSN/Yahoo/Gtalk/ICQ...
Centralize your inbox with emails from Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, POP3 email accounts
Gmail Access your Gmail account with this mobile application
UEMail Mail client that communicates with any POP3/SMTP server through the UEMail J2EE backend
Yahoo Mail Yahoo Mail - Experience the faster, smarter, richer Yahoo! Mail made exclusively for your Java-enabled phones
ringEmail Lite Communicate with your loved ones with ringEmail all-in-one communication and messaging service. Get your push emails, unified instant messaging, mobile outlook, RSS feeds, smart calls and sms (option) on your mobile phone today!
Netvibes Netvibes lets you access compatible modules from any mobile phone. Compatible modules are:
•View upcoming Feeds
•To Do List
•E-mails (GMail, Yahoo!, Hotmail, ..
Comments on mujMail:
Comments not found
JavaMobiles - Free Java games download for mobile phones. Java Applications, Software, JAR, Apps for Nokia, Samsung, touch screen, 240x320 screen