Oware/Reversi Midlet for J2ME and Palm OS (with IBM WME VM) devices.
Oware is the national game of Ghana and is played in Ghana and other parts of Africa and the Caribbean. Also, called Ayo (Yoruba), Awale (Cote d'lvoire), Wari (Mali), Ouri, Ouril or Uril (Cape Verde), Warri (Caribbean), Adji (Ewe), Awele (Ga), Awari (English). Oware is one version of a Mancala game. Other Mancala games are played throughout Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Oware is one of the Mancala games suitable to play by adults (in addition to children). Oware and other Mancala games help children learn basic math (adding/subtracting) skills.
· Automated tests of features
· Finish allowing Oware to be played against Artificial Intelligence and another player.
· Allow 2 players to play over automated Jabber or Bluetooth communication to allow people to play in different parts of the world or room in the case of Bluetooth without passing the phone playing the game back and forth.
What's New in This Release:
· More logging.
· More error reporting.
· Catch error.
· Allow for non-default international prefix.
· Very minor performance improvement.
· Fix version number.